Recent dealings

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
so much good to say about our cue and case makers.

Have bought 5 cues (3EDC, 1 EDC/MOBLEY COLLAB, AND 1 MOBLEY)(also, another used EDC) since new years, all play great and look great! Have also had the pleasure of ordering(more than 1 Ron Thomas - a legend) and having a long conversation with him.

Also have bought a few cases off of a few AZers(awaiting delivery) and picked up another 4 x 8 JB U RUGGED back pack that came in today after talking to JB on Saturday and shipped on Monday.

I'd say POOL is leaving me pleasantly surprised.

I think I'll be buying at least 1 more case tomorrow after OP responds.

Happy Pool Customer
Jason

cue4me

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good to hear Ron is still making cases. Quite a few years ago he was talking about retiring due to health concerns, both his and his wife's.
Always good to hear about positive dealings with people in the pool world.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great to read some good news!

As you know, this is typical dealing in the pool world. If a person just read this forum they would think it was a dark and dangerous place to deal. In reality it is just the opposite, a handshake or agreement by phone or post is usually plenty good enough!

Thanks for the reminder! Kinda sad that this thread would be eight pages instead of eight posts now if it was a negative thread. Glad to see somebody spending money in the pool world. I did invest in a CF shaft partially to invest in pool.

Hu

Slick53

Registered
Great Dealings with Several AZer’s!

I have had nothing but pleasant dealings. Recently got a nice GTF case and a very nice Capone Cue. It has been a pleasure meeting and interacting with people that have a common interest/ passion. And some of these dealings have led to contacting Cuemakers, and those have also gone very well.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Have bought 5 cues (3EDC, 1 EDC/MOBLEY COLLAB, AND 1 MOBLEY)(also, another used EDC) since new years, all play great and look great! Have also had the pleasure of ordering(more than 1 Ron Thomas - a legend) and having a long conversation with him.

Also have bought a few cases off of a few AZers(awaiting delivery) and picked up another 4 x 8 JB U RUGGED back pack that came in today after talking to JB on Saturday and shipped on Monday.

Happy Pool Customer
Jason
I need your address.
Do you have a dog?
Alarm system?
Firearms?

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Happy Pool Customer
Jason
I’ve bought and sold lots of cues from guys on AZB over the years and other stuff. Rarely had a issue.

Sadly the cue makers are where the problems were for me. Big name guys, small name guys. Some gone, some still making cues. Sad situation.

Best
Fatboy

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I need your address.
Do you have a dog?
Alarm system?
Firearms?
No
Yes
Yes
??
Screenshot_20220820-202104.jpg

Cue Alchemist

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve bought and sold lots of cues from guys on AZB over the years and other stuff. Rarely had a issue.

Sadly the cue makers are where the problems were for me. Big name guys, small name guys. Some gone, some still making cues. Sad situation.

Best
Fatboy
Fatboy,
It was the same for me, concerning cuemakers. Though, my budget was on the lower end.
Brought a couple cues from members on here. Never had a problem.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fatboy,
It was the same for me, concerning cuemakers. Though, my budget was on the lower end.
Brought a couple cues from members on here. Never had a problem.
Never a problem with anyone here that I can recall. And of course what I sold I never had a problem.

I was a late pay on a bet once-maybe 2 weeks. Something came up and I forgot about it. I put a extra $50 on it or something-was a honest accident. I made sure I took care of it, there was no bad feelings in the end.

The cue makers……..🤯

Best
Fatboy 😃😃