Somebody help with pictures

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
I have a Lady that wants me to post some pictures of a 1980 Bill Shick cue that her husband inherited from his uncle in Shreveport La. They are interested in selling the cue and sent me the pics to my email address and I can't remember how to get them into Photobucket so i can post them here in the forums. I can send them to someone or just tell me how to send them to Photobucket, the cue is brazillian rosewood with inlayed ebony rectangles in the butt and notched mop diamonds, no points courtland wrap and delryn buttcap scribed Shick 80. Another cuemaker says about 80 t0 85 percent with a few small nicks, she talked to Bill and he remembered making the cue for James Farmer but if he gave her a price idea she didn't tell me.

Leonard

Last edited:

ONTHEBREAK

Still Learning!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 99.3%
147   1   0
pics

cueputtogether.jpg

threadwraptojointend.jpg

threadedjointends.jpg

Schickforearmandjoint.jpg

Last edited:

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Thanks onthebreak I just sent the pics to you and they ain't the best but someone can get the idea from them what they will pay. If you are still in Shreveport did you know Mr. Farmer ?

Thanks again--Leonard

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Thanks Liljohn I sent them to Onthebreak already and I can,t change the thread title so maybe I should start a new thread in for sale also.--Leonard

ONTHEBREAK

Still Learning!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 99.3%
147   1   0
Farmer???

The name sounds familiar but i am only 32 so my knowledge of local players is somewhat limited... I could ask Bill sometime and he could enlighten me.

Richard

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
They are looking for offers and thanks Onthebreak for posting the pics, I sent another email with better butt pics if you get time, I'll buy the golden frosties when we meet at some pool tourney.--Leonard

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
I am sorry about not having a price they no nothing about cues and I'm not making a dime helping them get a idea what it's worth and selling the cue. I would like to have it but I have been out of work for over a year due to health issues so I got no chance at buying the cue Dr J , but it might be a real early Shick that a collecter would like to own. I'm just glad they called me instead of taking it to a pawn shop or sold it at a poolroom.
I will just be happy to hit a few balls with a famous cuemakers stick.
Leonard