Where are the 10 footers?

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kid,

You trabelled from home to Fl to look at a table, then came back, then went to RI after that?

Where do you live?

14oneman

Straight, no chaser!
Silver Member
Modern 10'

robertno1pool said:
Does anyone know who can make one today?

As I stated in an earlier post in this thread, I believe Blatt's in NYC will make a 10'.;)

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
smashmouth said:
Kid,

You trabelled from home to Fl to look at a table, then came back, then went to RI after that?

Where do you live?

I live in Maryland, I was looking and they are really hard to find so I ventured where the wind and ebay took me to find one.

Kid
Dynomite

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
belmicah said:
Doesn't look like a ten footer, but I'll take your word for it. Also, are those rails stained, or merely aren't original.

I will put some balls on it or a tape measure the next time I get the camera out to give it some proportion. But, the six legs count them six legs are only on the big tables.

Regarding the rails, they are original and all brunswick tables have been numbered and all the numbers do match. The Brunswick website indicates ALL old model tables in their antique section had different wood types used on the rails you can read up and see. Another AZB historian and a well known cue maker have identified the rails as "Brazillian Rosewood" per the AZB member that type of Rosewood was alll they used to use! Please read the early part of the tread where these topic were covered. But, stained what a laugh!!!!

Kid
Dynomite

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
bump

Recently had John from Classic Billiards extend the rails and love it!!!! Pockets 4 1/4 inch and he trained with the Real King Cobra!!! The table is done right and plays awesome!!!

KD

Last edited: