OB classic shaft

americanfighter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been playing with my OB classic shaft and absolutely love it. Deflection is almost non existent and I has very good feel to it. The man who sold it to me hated LD shafts because of the feel but I let him hit mine and He said he may start using the OB classic.
I love it and recommend it to anyone especially those who prefere the feel of a traditional maple shaft over an LD shaft

RunEm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been playing with my OB classic shaft and absolutely love it. Deflection is almost non existent and I has very good feel to it. The man who sold it to me hated LD shafts because of the feel but I let him hit mine and He said he may start using the OB classic.
I love it and recommend it to anyone especially those who prefere the feel of a traditional maple shaft over an LD shaft

I got my classic few months ago and ill never use anything else again my game has done nothing but inprove I've won 3 tournaments since and I'm getting better hope u injoy urs !

coxcol15

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just got a classic shaft as well for my Dale Perry. Havent got to shoot much but i do like it so far, for the most part. Definitely can see that my game is going to improve, but im not sure about the Everest tip. Seems to take "feel" out of the shot. What tip are you guys using on your OB classic?

oldschool1478

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently put an OB Classic Pro 30" on my Cuetec Edge, replacing the quite good R360 LD shaft it came with.
I wanted a bit more heavy and 1" longer LD shaft. The Edge butt has great weight adjustment abilities, and I settled on 19.3 oz. with the balance point at 19" from the butt cap.
The Everest tip would not hold chalk well and had to go after 3 days. I tried an Elkmaster milk dud for the first time, and love it.
This shaft and tip combo will be my choice on any future cues I may buy.

Dan