Appleton -Ko

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
30min. til post time. AZBtv is getting this match(hopefully). Outta be good. Daz bar-b-q'd his opp. last nite. He's in punch for sure.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I love Big Ko's 'in yo face' style of playing.....
...but I think Daz will out maneuver him for the win.
Daz just looks like he is more comfortable with this game.

2-1 Ko

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Darren is the clear favorite here with superior 8 ball patten play.
But I think Ko may just pull off an upset win here - he has said before tourney that this is his 1st C8B tourney and he has no pressure
If it stays close, pressure will be on Darren but then Darren does have one of best mental game around
:grin:

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ko was behind 2 racks for most of match but tied match 6-6 with an excellent out in rack 12. In next rack, he blew chance to take lead . In rack 14, he made fantastic break open table and no balls on rail. Ran out to tie 7-7
After 2.5 hrs of play, it is tied 7-7 and is race to 6. Darren has advantage since he won the lag but momentum is with Ko. This is looking like a tight race to finish. And I like it ! :grin:

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for posting updates :)

Nice to see a tight match, Darren pretty much destroyed his opponents untill now. I cant wait to see how it turns out this time :thumbup:

I hope that Daz manages to pull off a victory and defend his title :)

vjmehra

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe its the colour of the balls, but that last rack Ko won to make it 11-9, why could he not pot the black earlier?

It looked to me like it was just Darren's balls left and the black?