Lindsey Graham playing pool!!

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hilarious interview and Lindsey Graham and Trevor Noah play some pool. Google it.

daphish1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hilarious interview and Lindsey Graham and Trevor Noah play some pool. Google it.

Dear OP,
We readers are the lazy ones. You are supposed to provide links to what it is you want us to read or view.

Lol, internet is getting so lazy you're expected to go look up funny stuff yourself. I'd use lmgtfy.com but I'm too lazy.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sorry.

Dear OP,
We readers are the lazy ones. You are supposed to provide links to what it is you want us to read or view.

Lol, internet is getting so lazy you're expected to go look up funny stuff yourself. I'd use lmgtfy.com but I'm too lazy.

I watch the show, so I'm not looking it up for you. It's worth looking up. Probably on Comedy Central. Lmgtfy is hilarious, btw.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dear OP,

I was going to respond to this, but Im too lazy...... :thumbup:

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL
This is the guy with squeaky voice whom Trump called "bro without hx". The guy who Trump punked by spilling his mobile to whole world
No thanks
I will reserve my watching time for Batman v Superman and Wonderman :D

batman-vs-superman-high-res-posters.jpg

Last edited:

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just watched it on Hulu and he's the first decent pool player politician I've seen. Ben Carson looks terrible, and Obama looks only a little better, but Lindsey had some decent shots.

nateobot

Undercover FBI Agent
Silver Member
I watch the show, so I'm not looking it up for you. It's worth looking up. Probably on Comedy Central. Lmgtfy is hilarious, btw.

Couple this with the tag under your name.
Just Ask, I'll Find It!

LOL!!! :thumbup::thumbup: