How much Spot can i get, if........

9 Ball Fan

Darth Maximus
Silver Member
I have a week old spider bite on my bridge hand's forearm, and my arm is turning black?

Should I ask for the 7, playing 9 ball? I need to capitalize on this, and strike while the iron is hot!!! :p

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a week old spider bite on my bridge hand's forearm, and my arm is turning black?

Should I ask for the 7, playing 9 ball? I need to capitalize on this, and strike while the iron is hot!!! :p

Necrotizing tissue is no laughing matter.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I wouldn't be worrying about pool. I would get it treated, if you haven't already did so.

As for the spot question:

the seven is almost no spot at all in 9 ball.

Example:

If you run out on average of 2 out of 3 times at table, if your on the 3, 4 or 5 ball and up, well, unless the "thought" of them spotting you messes with them mentally it will not help or hurt your chances unless its gonna be a "one time" short race.

Now, if you play better than opponent, well, yes, it will matter but winner will still be same.

How it matters is, you win easier.

If opponent is a lot better than you, you should ask for a wild ball and lsat "x", winner break.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
I was bitten by a fiddleback. Had a baseball sized lump of rotting tissue for weeks. Could not walk for more than a month.

Will have a large unsightly scar 'til the day I die, as well as the ever present pain.

Seek medical attention.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
I thought we could use a good light-hearted thread.

Just left the doctor. Dang spiders.....

Lol...I always check my clothes before they go on and my blankets before I lay down. I’ve found spiders hanging out in both...and once a centipede!

My server once at Cracker Barrel in PA had recently been bitten by a brown recluse. His hand looked terrible and didn’t help my appetite. Those corn muffins are just too delicious though.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

You’ve done the right thing.....any time you get bit by a spider....
...you should come to the WEB for advice

9 Ball Fan

Darth Maximus
Silver Member
To celebrate my necrotizing tissue, I purchased some Elephant Beautiful Balls. I really like some of the balls in the set; but a few of them have large white patches, which I find distracting. So; I am mixing them with my Aramith Premium, as my arm appears to hover on the edge of rot. I need to take my mind off of spiders. I will be liquid death to the next 100 spiders I encounter!!!

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
In snooker, there is a special, tall bridge used for bridging over obstructing balls, called a spider bridge. The correct spot here would be that opponent must shoot every shot with a spider bridge.