Weeks UltraSkinLayered Tip Sale

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thought I would run an old favorite this week. 10 Mix and Match, S,M and H for $28.00, free shipping lower 48 states, others add $3.25 for S&H.

Paypal Tcue @aol.com

In the message box put type of tip and amount of each.

No one has feed back on the HH? Don't know what to do till I hear from you. Thanks.

Espartaco_7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thought I would run an old favorite this week. 10 Mix and Match, S,M and H for $28.00, free shipping lower 48 states, others add $3.25 for S&H.

Paypal Tcue @aol.com

No one has feed back on the HH? Don't know what to do till I hear from you. Thanks.

Tom what is the hardness of your soft tips? I use the Kamui Black SS just because the elks tend to get pretty hard after two weeks of use. Are your soft ones close to one of this tips?

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
A majority of the people that buy and crtique tell me yes my soft is very comparable to the K SS. Thanks

cuejo

Cue Repair tech
Silver Member
Haven't got the HH yet.
Waiting patiently for the mule train to get all the way down here

Piercecustmcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you ever goin to respond to any of my PM's or any of my post I have been trying to order tips for almost a month now my number again is 208-705-6977 thanks Jim Pierce

A majority of the people that buy and crtique tell me yes my soft is very comparable to the K SS. Thanks

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jim, I am sorry. I thought I had replied that I was Hearing Impaired and was waiting for my TEK device that sends a signal to my hearing aids allowing me to hear on a bluetooth cell phone to be fixed which it now has been. I will call you today.

Sorry, thanks,
Tom

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Tom

I don't have Paypal, or credit cards, how can I order some tips from you?

Brain71

Railbird
Silver Member

Paypal Tcue @aol.com

How long is this deal running for? Very interested.

ekb6760

Misplaced Texan
Gold Member
Silver Member
The pool hall's still talking about the masse' I pulled off the other night with my Ultraskin Medium. Got 3 orders on the spot. Thanks for making a great tip & supporting us starving cue repair guys! I'll PM you my order.

Kevin