Cue Repair tech
Silver Member
Here is a copy of a deal from my Facebook page
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360279643.332748.jpg

Shortside K

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Darcy,
Hey, do you have any 5/6 x 14 joint inserts? i.e. the female part of a joint.
If you don't, I'm going to have to order some.
Kenny H.

AcuraHeel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What is the difference between the Oinker and U.Skin as far as feel and how the play?

Thanks

cuejo

Cue Repair tech
Silver Member
What is the difference between the Oinker and U.Skin as far as feel and how the play?

Thanks

They are a tan tip vs a black tip.
It's a medium playing tip...
If you like a tan medium tip, you will like the oinker :)

BigDon

DESi Customs
Silver Member
Hey Darcy, Acuraheel is a player here in my neck of the woods. He had some questions about the Oinker and I told him I had some on the way but you already had some in and could maybe help him out. I think what he was trying to figure out was, what is the difference in hit, spin and feel between the two. Since it is close to the same tip as the Skins just untreated how does it differ. More or less spin, softer feel and so on. I just got mine in and will be testing it tonight to see how it compares.
Thanks,
Donnie

cuejo

Cue Repair tech
Silver Member
Hey Darcy, Acuraheel is a player here in my neck of the woods. He had some questions about the Oinker and I told him I had some on the way but you already had some in and could maybe help him out. I think what he was trying to figure out was, what is the difference in hit, spin and feel between the two. Since it is close to the same tip as the Skins just untreated how does it differ. More or less spin, softer feel and so on. I just got mine in and will be testing it tonight to see how it compares.
Thanks,
Donnie

Hey don
In my opinion the black tips allow for more spin.
It has a softer feel to me, but feel an hit is so subjective :)
At the price, it's certainly cost effective to try them out.
So far positive results from the testers I have.
One guy says they it feels like re moori he had on before it...