Great White.... Free Drawing.....

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Yes it's that time again.... Will send out a dozen pieces based on a random drawing.....

When we first released the Great White we had a few issues with the chalk being messy... Part of it was because of rebuilt Hobart that was running faster than the control settings and pulling air into the mix... Air is great for cakes not for chalk...

I had also designed the great white to transfer to the tip with almot zero effort or force which made it very very easy to cake the chalk on the tip which made the chalk messier than it should have been...

We fixed the air problem in February.

We firmed up the formula after Expo this year and since then the reviews have been consistently great...

Kamui Grade and American Made! for a fraction of the price...

If you want to give the Great White a test run and provide feedback post here on the thread... I do not want to firm the chalk up any further but I will if feedback dictates it...

Chris

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've never won anything in my life and I'm a bit reluctant to break my streak by winning a cube of chalk. But why not? This could be my big break. The start of my snow ball.

Count me in.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not to derail the thread, Chris, but how is the blue mako coming along? Do you have a target date for release?