hello!

travis trotter

pro pool player
Silver Member
im back for some good pool news and stuff i am still playing pool and yes cuetec is still my top cue have not heard any news around here!

SlickRick_PCS

Pool, Snooker, Carom
Silver Member
im back for some good pool news and stuff i am still playing pool and yes cuetec is still my top cue have not heard any news around here!

Travis...

I have known about you for a long time and to me, you're just the kind of person who just comes here to troll about how you enjoy CueTec and what not. Has it ever occurred to you that MAYBE nobody cares...? :scratchhead:
Dude, just go enjoy your billiards... period. No announcing, no anything. Just... go...

couldnthinkof01

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was worried. We haven't heard from you in
quite some time. Glad you are well Travis.
What news do you bring from the pro circuit?

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Travis...

I have known about you for a long time and to me, you're just the kind of person who just comes here to troll about how you enjoy CueTec and what not. Has it ever occurred to you that MAYBE nobody cares...? :scratchhead:
Dude, just go enjoy your billiards... period. No announcing, no anything. Just... go...

Awwww, did somebody wake up with a bad attitude today?

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Travis...

Responses like this are the reason the TravisTrotter account exists...

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Travis do you like living on food stamps it is a shame you didn't learn more smarts when it was school time I say it is great to have pool for a hobby and it is raining but you aren't.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
I care

Travis...

I enjoy Travis and his posts.

Are you not able to just skip a post that you know you will not enjoy? I hope life gets better for you.

Ralph Kramden

BOOM!.. ZOOM!.. MOON!
Silver Member
Travis...

I have an old Earl Strickland model CueTec, that I haven't used for years.
Used to carry it in my car trunk when traveling. Figured it was better than
most bar cues with bad tips.
I was hitting balls in Florida.. Some young dude comes over with his new
Predator and says,"Nice cue you got there". I told him I'd just picked it up
at a local garage sale and was hitting some balls to try it. " Wanna' play?"

That's a time I enjoyed my old CueTec and what not.. Maybe I'll get it out ;)

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
I have an old Earl Strickland model CueTec, that I haven't used for years.
Used to carry it in my car trunk when traveling. Figured it was better than
most bar cues with bad tips.
I was hitting balls in Florida.. Some young dude comes over with his new
Predator and says,"Nice cue you got there". I told him I'd just picked it up
at a local garage sale and was hitting some balls to try it. " Wanna' play?"

That's a time I enjoyed my old CueTec and what not.. Maybe I'll get it out ;)

Good story. It is just my opinion, but I think the Cuetec line has gotten a bad rap as far as "playing" cues go. I've hit with a few (and I own one with both the SST shaft and the R360 shaft) that actually play pretty well. I have certainly played with much higher end cues that I would choose the Cuetec over....at least some of the ones I've played with. I also think their 3/8x14 pin is a good joint size.

Welcome back Travis!

Maniac

Maniac

SlickRick_PCS

Pool, Snooker, Carom
Silver Member
I enjoy Travis and his posts.

Are you not able to just skip a post that you know you will not enjoy? I hope life gets better for you.

Well, maybe you have not known about who or what Travis Trotter is. See, this... "thing"... enjoys posting about how "great" a Chinese-made cue is. If you're not too senile to see how Trotter works, let me explain it to you: See, Trotter makes one post and never replies back. He get a rise out of seeing us reply to his bulls**t. We lose when we reply or if you greet him with "Glad to see you back", because really, he is pulling your strings. Want to "check my math", look at all of his past post. Otherwise, enjoying behaving a fool with this troll...

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Well, maybe you have not known about who or what Travis Trotter is. See, this... "thing"... enjoys posting about how "great" a Chinese-made cue is. If you're not too senile to see how Trotter works, let me explain it to you: See, Trotter makes one post and never replies back. He get a rise out of seeing us reply to his bulls**t. We lose when we reply or if you greet him with "Glad to see you back", because really, he is pulling your strings. Want to "check my math", look at all of his past post. Otherwise, enjoying behaving a fool with this troll...

Uh...... So?

Just reading and responding to 2 of your posts is enough for me. Bye, hope life gets better for you.

Trying to remember , “no negative waves “.https://youtu.be/ncbEucjsNFU

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
hi travis it is good to hear from you I hope you have been beating your dad when you guys play pool it is awesome to play pool cuetec cues are the best cues ever good to hear from you thanks