Table or BMW?

railfirst

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
do you already have a table and are looking for an upgrade or are you just looking for a table?

Ben

andywho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
i drive a 325i and cars value never stay up unless its a classic so i would go for the table!

leehayes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
andywho said:
i drive a 325i and cars value never stay up unless its a classic so i would go for the table!
I was thinking the same thing until my brain kicked into gear....I'd buy a diamond and the BMW..then you've got both.

DarkArtist

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've been driving an E36 M3 for almost 9 years and still love it. And since I started shooting pool again I want a table now!

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This table is in the area of art and history as much as anything. If I collected say, paintings and could pay 50k for one of those, I would get this table for a collection. Not sure if the meaning of this thread was poking fun at the asking price (table for the same price as a car), but for that particular table, I don't see the cost far out of line with the history and influence of the company and the condition of the table I can see in the pictures.

I should say though, if I ONLY had 50k to spend on something, I would get a 30k car (probably an Infinity 35), a 5k table and 15k to carry in a bag to show bucktooth :)

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
AH- how I wish I waas about to buy either...or at least could afford to spend that much!

Intent of thread was 'holy doo-doo!'!

I would like an M5, but those big S-Class models are hot! I work by a luxury dealer and they have all the hot, new models- Audi/ Porsche/ Aston Martin too. Currently slummin' in an Acura Type-S here:eek:

Factiod- Aston Martin DB9s arrive one at a time, in shipping container, on the back of a flat-bed tow truck...$$$$