World 10 Ball Championship 22-26July2019/ Winner $30K

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Both Earl and Ralf playing poorly. I would much rather have watched one of the other great matches going on now. But maybe we’ll get to see a meltdown :rolleyes:

chevybob20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Both Earl and Ralf playing poorly. I would much rather have watched one of the other great matches going on now. But maybe we’ll get to see a meltdown :rolleyes:

Two posts up terryhana left a link for Alex P match.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl apparently tried to talk shit to Ralf after losing 8-6 but Ralf laughed it off.

JohnnyOzone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl apparently tried to talk shit to Ralf after losing 8-6 but Ralf laughed it off.

Yeah, I bet he had something to say about Ralf's last 2 breaks - made 3 then the next one made 4 on the break.
I think the only one he ever lost graciously to was Efren. It's a shame because he was such an amazing player at one time

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Wow, I guess CSI told them to stop showing the Alex-Ko match!

No more Facebook streams of outside matches?

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Lion wins

Alex playing with heart of a true champion that's why they call him The Lion guys

BdlgfuF.gif

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love watching Fan Yang I'm sure here on his predator sponsorship being totally out of his element from Chinese 8 ball it's clear he doesn't play any 9 ball but he's a fierce competitor very talented no chance of winning but great to see him cross over like pool players and snooker player do to Chinese 8 ball

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
vintage earl. no ass weights, finger tapes or pole vault cues

I wonder why he decided to drop all of his props/gadgets. Is particularly strange to see him play with a standard length cue after all of those years with the javelin

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Congratulations to Naoyuki Oi San for his win over Klenti 8-4...
...now lets have an interview....:grin:

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Love watching Fan Yang I'm sure here on his predator sponsorship being totally out of his element from Chinese 8 ball it's clear he doesn't play any 9 ball but he's a fierce competitor very talented no chance of winning but great to see him cross over like pool players and snooker player do to Chinese 8 ball

See post #10 above for Yang playing 9-Ball.