AzBilliards.com  
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Pool Hall equipment for sale
Old
  (#1)
Mark Griffin
AzB Silver Member

Mark Griffin has a reputation beyond reputeMark Griffin has a reputation beyond reputeMark Griffin has a reputation beyond reputeMark Griffin has a reputation beyond reputeMark Griffin has a reputation beyond reputeMark Griffin has a reputation beyond reputeMark Griffin has a reputation beyond reputeMark Griffin has a reputation beyond reputeMark Griffin has a reputation beyond reputeMark Griffin has a reputation beyond reputeMark Griffin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8900

Pool Hall equipment for sale - 06-25-2019, 04:23 PM

About 22 years ago, I purchased a billiard room in La Mesa, California. I named it La Mesa Billiard Palace. I sold it a few years later and it was renamed to Jolt-n-Joes. They also had a downtown San Diego location (4th & J street in the Gaslamp district).

IF YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST, CALL HIM NOW-THEY WILL BE SOLD!!!!!

The current owner needs to vacate the premises by the 15th of July. He is flexible and everything needs to go. This was a working pool hall with liquor and a small kitchen.

In total, He thinks he has the following::
11- 9' Black gold crowns
3 - 9' Rebco Centurians (possibly more)
4 - 9' Olhauson 'Champions'
13+ - 9' Gold Crown III
5 or 6 - 7' Valley coin ops.

If any interest, contact Phil Paccione, 858-775-7660. joltnjoe@gmail.com

There is a possibility there will be more stuff available, he might be retiring and still has the downtown location.

I'm posting this as a favor and I was the owner prior to him.

Mark Griffin

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: