Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Tennessee Store Clerk Faces Up to 60 Years for Murdering a Black Teen Over a $2 Beer
Page 6 of 6 « First 456

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#76)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

08-19-2019, 03:13 PM

I retrieved and transported a young guy to prison a few months ago who had absconded on parole to live with a girlfriend in Nevada. On the way back to Idaho he told me his biggest regret in life was not turning his parents in at the age of 8 for getting him hooked on meth. They were cookers and he has been an addict since childhood in and out of jails and prison for meth possession. I think about it and wonder how many teens out there would be okay and upright if only their parents had been real parents.

Shooting a kid that is fleeing with a beer.......... how low do you want to go on the humanity scale?

============================
The Most Inspiring Speech: The Wisdom of a Third Grade Dropout Will Change Your Life
https://youtu.be/Bg_Q7KYWG1g

Last edited by our_auctionguy; 08-19-2019 at 03:16 PM.

told my wife if she had to shoot, shoot a lot!
Old
  (#77)
ShootingArts
Smorg is giving the 7!

ShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond reputeShootingArts has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

told my wife if she had to shoot, shoot a lot! - 08-19-2019, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post
So if the clerk is screwed, that says that other clerks
should go for the headshot. That way they can describe
in detail to their cellmates.

If you miss there is the benefit of saving the government
the cost of food, shelter, and other benefits for yourself.

Headshot? Definitely.

My wife often ran my sales desk when I was gone. I told her that if she ever had to shoot somebody, keep shooting as long as they were vertical and facing her! I much preferred to face their kin in civil court rather than somebody shot all to hell with .357 hollowpoints and maybe missing an arm or leg.

Hu

Old
  (#78)
megatron69
AzB Silver Member
megatron69 has a reputation beyond reputemegatron69 has a reputation beyond reputemegatron69 has a reputation beyond reputemegatron69 has a reputation beyond reputemegatron69 has a reputation beyond reputemegatron69 has a reputation beyond reputemegatron69 has a reputation beyond reputemegatron69 has a reputation beyond reputemegatron69 has a reputation beyond reputemegatron69 has a reputation beyond reputemegatron69 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-19-2019, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Well, nobody is going to jail on a misdemeanor. So, the price does matter, in the matter of criminal law, it determines the difference between a felony or not. Either way, if fist offense, he's walking, no bail needed, out on an I-bond, and he pleads guilty and does some community service.

Folks with guns need to take a class on what constitutes appropriate force. And know the difference between personal property and life and death situations.
OR . . .

People need to learn not to steal. Anything. Ever.

You know, like a real person with some bare-ass minimum level of ethics/morality. How'd that be?

Too much to expect?

Too many dipsticks out there that want to automatically overlook the criminal's CRIME, and then want to bleat "INJUSTICE!" when they are stupid enough to get caught and shot . . . for being criminals committing a crime.

When all they had to do to avoid being shot/beaten/arrested/whatever is simply don't commit a crime.

I learned that one when I was, let's see, four or five years old?

Old
  (#79)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-19-2019, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wilson View Post
On the contrary, I'm sure that you would have stood up for them
Maybe. It would have been risky. They were hard men who didn't value life and were quick to judge.

God bless each and every one of you

Page 6 of 6 « First 456

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: