Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Trump: US may designate Antifa as terror organization
Page 4 of 6 « First 234 56

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
gunzby
My light saber is LD
gunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 17375

08-19-2019, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolfool1957 View Post
I wonder if he had to chose.....would he side with those who show up at these marches with Nazi dress or those who chose to stand against them.
Be honest now Alan
Nazi dress? You mean like Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, Sam Harris, Andy Ngo etc? Or do you mean the ppl that show up to listen to those ppl speak (other than Andy Ngo)? Or do you mean a car with a Trump bumper sticker? Or do you mean someone wearing a Trump hat? I guess in your eyes it's ok to beat ppl up and shut down speech so long as a group of larpers says they're bad.

The white supremacists groups are fascists, but that doesn't mean Antifa isn't just because they happen to be fighting them along with anyone else they disagree with.

Yes my custom cue also doubles as a light saber. You might say that it shoots lights out. You are now activated Agent 92395. Obtain the funds from Goldman Sachs and deposit into my Swiss account. This message will make you shit your pants in 5 seconds. Sev found it first.

Old
  (#47)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-19-2019, 08:47 AM

When have I not been honest?

He would definitely be against shitheads showing up in public with Nazi dress.

Now, let's talk about ANTIFA. If all they did was to beat up shitheads in Nazi uniforms, I'm fairly certain he wouldn't have cared. He might even have nodded in approval. That's now what ANTIFA stands for nor is it their limitation. That's my beef with ANTIFA, they are shifting to calling anyone not on the left a fascist and then that gives them the moral high ground to commit battery on that person. Supporting that is a mistake.

Quote:
I wonder if he had to chose.....would he side with those who show up at these marches with Nazi dress or those who chose to stand against them.
Be honest now Alan

Old
  (#48)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

08-19-2019, 08:50 AM

Thank you. I was beginning to think I was the crazy one here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunzby View Post
Nazi dress? You mean like Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, Sam Harris, Andy Ngo etc? Or do you mean the ppl that show up to listen to those ppl speak (other than Andy Ngo)? Or do you mean a car with a Trump bumper sticker? Or do you mean someone wearing a Trump hat? I guess in your eyes it's ok to beat ppl up and shut down speech so long as a group of larpers says they're bad.

The white supremacists groups are fascists, but that doesn't mean Antifa isn't just because they happen to be fighting them along with anyone else they disagree with.

Last edited by Alan; 08-19-2019 at 10:05 AM.

Old
  (#49)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

08-19-2019, 09:10 AM

Trump: US
Attached Images

IRATUS VULGUS

Old
  (#50)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit
poolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

08-19-2019, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunzby View Post

You missed a name:
Heather Heyer

Post a picture of yourself with your shirt off
Bamadog

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely.
LWW

I'm really getting tired of black people........seems they just can't get a clue.
duckie, NPR 09/04/15

group therapy for douchebags
Secaucus Fats

Old
  (#51)
Jimmy M.
Insomniac
Jimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8950

08-19-2019, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
When have I not been honest?

He would definitely be against shitheads showing up in public with Nazi dress.

Now, let's talk about ANTIFA. If all they did was to beat up shitheads in Nazi uniforms, I'm fairly certain he wouldn't have cared. He might even have nodded in approval. That's now what ANTIFA stands for nor is it their limitation. That's my beef with ANTIFA, they are shifting to calling anyone not on the left a fascist and then that gives them the moral high ground to commit battery on that person. Supporting that is a mistake.
They'll eventually start getting shot if they get brave and move on from soft targets. I suspect they'll stick to clubbing baby seals though.

Old
  (#52)
softshot
Simplify
softshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

08-19-2019, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy M. View Post
They'll eventually start getting shot if they get brave and move on from soft targets. I suspect they'll stick to clubbing baby seals though.
so they can't be terrorist because they are not capable of hurting anyone??

or is this Aryan code stating redneck whites are not soft targets??

The Truth: If you have a stroke the gear don't matter... If you don't have a stroke the gear won't help..

Old
  (#53)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

08-19-2019, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by softshot View Post

Are you against ethnic nationalistic groups if they are not white?

Old
  (#54)
softshot
Simplify
softshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond reputesoftshot has a reputation beyond repute

08-19-2019, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
Are you against ethnic nationalistic groups if they are not white?
I'm not against any speech or any group, I am however FOR consequences when your speech causes infringement of the rights of anyone else even through deeds of others..

or should Manson have been freed??

The Truth: If you have a stroke the gear don't matter... If you don't have a stroke the gear won't help..

Old
  (#55)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

08-19-2019, 04:24 PM

Quote:
I'm not against any speech or any group, I am however FOR consequences when your speech infringes on the rights of anyone else.
Looks to me like you are dodging the question. There are folks under the umbrella of ANTIFA that are in communist ethnic nationalist groups that want to take back the US from white folk.

Do you think this is OK?

Old
  (#56)
softshot
Simplify

08-19-2019, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
Looks to me like you are dodging the question. There are folks under the umbrella of ANTIFA that are in communist ethnic nationalist groups that want to take back the US from white folk.

Do you think this is OK?
no I think you made it up or someone else made it up and fed it to you... hate groups are bad.. any group can commit a terrorist act.. look at Jim Jones for Christs sake..

answer me this... why would your media program you to be against ANTI Fascist... that by default makes you PRO Fascist.. why would you disregard the entire history of the 20th century Just to demonize half the country ????....

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old
  (#57)
Jimmy M.
Insomniac
Jimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond repute

08-19-2019, 04:58 PM

Quote:

Oh you can be a terrorist and pick soft targets ... obviously.
I can't imagine they'll be picking any non-gun-free zones, in states where citizen's rights to self-defense haven't been neutered, to come and attack people. Does that make them pussies? I don't know. But they clearly pick soft targets.

Funny that you think everyone opposed to their violence is a redneck or that I'm Aryan or would even know "Aryan code". Is that how you justify the violence? Just make stuff up and put people in little groups that deserve the violence against them? Not surprising, I guess. That's what ANTIFA is all about.

Old
  (#58)
poolfool1957
I know the pieces fit
poolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond reputepoolfool1957 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

08-19-2019, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy M. View Post
Oh you can be a terrorist and pick soft targets ... obviously.
I can't imagine they'll be picking any non-gun-free zones, in states where citizen's rights to self-defense haven't been neutered, to come and attack people. Does that make them pussies? I don't know. But they clearly pick soft targets.

Funny that you think everyone opposed to their violence is a redneck or that I'm Aryan or would even know "Aryan code". Is that how you justify the violence? Just make stuff up and put people in little groups that deserve the violence against them? Not surprising, I guess. That's what ANTIFA is all about.
Like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVDXXjqo66w

Post a picture of yourself with your shirt off
Bamadog

First off ... nothing will stop ass killings entirely.
LWW

I'm really getting tired of black people........seems they just can't get a clue.
duckie, NPR 09/04/15

group therapy for douchebags
Secaucus Fats

Old
  (#59)
Straightpool_99
I see dead balls
Straightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond repute

08-19-2019, 05:12 PM

Let me get this straight: Trump is going to designate counter protesters (against fascists) terrorists? So basically, if you show up as a protestor against a Nazi march, you are going to end up in Guantanamo? Violence is allready illegal. Why not just arrest people for assault, illegal political demonstrations etc?

Antifa to me seems like an artificial conglomeration of very different people and ideas and as such is ill-suited to be designated as a certain kind of movement with specific goals. It's not like the RAF or the IRA at all. I doubt they even agree on who is a "fascist" and who isn't. To me it seems like a way for Trump to criminalize any kind of protest against his person or followers.

Movements like Antifa has existed all over Europe and probably the US for a long time. The police watch them, and arrest them when they break the law. Isn't that enough? Do you have to criminalize opinions now?

Old
  (#60)
Jimmy M.
Insomniac

08-19-2019, 05:20 PM

Quote:
I donít know the backstory but, if that was Antifa attacking people and that was the result, then it only serves to prove that my initial comment that ďsomeone will shoot one of themĒ was correct.

You canít go around violently attacking people and expect there never to be a violent response.

From the title, sounds like the guy was arrested. Looks justified since that didnít look like self-defense. But violence will only bring more violence. Are you surprised?

Page 4 of 6 « First 234 56

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: