Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Candace Owens b!tch slaps congress...again
Reply
 
Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Candace Owens b!tch slaps congress...again
Old
  (#1)
asiasdad
Banned
asiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond repute
 
asiasdad's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 9,594
vCash: 2425
iTrader: 168 / 100%
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: relocating
   
Candace Owens b!tch slaps congress...again - 09-20-2019, 07:01 PM

You should see the smile on Jim Jordan's face
as he gives his time to speak to Candace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTHwB_h3-KE
  
Reply With Quote

Old
  (#2)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute
 
WGDave's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 5,527
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: San Jose, CA
   
09-20-2019, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiasdad View Post
You should see the smile on Jim Jordan's face
as he gives his time to speak to Candace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTHwB_h3-KE
There was no smile of the face of that baggy eyed woman sitting behind Candace to her left.

She was definitely triggered by the truth.




In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute
 
Sofla's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 43,247
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Back in Hurricane Alley
   
09-20-2019, 07:56 PM

Candace Owens was too much of a grifter and manipulator for Kanye West, and he said he was leaving politics altogether because people (read: Owens) had used him and abused his trust, put words in his mouth he didn't say or agree with, etc.

Candace Owens was too offensive for Turning Point USA, and revolts against her in several of their chapters caused her to leave that org.

Her old racket of being strongly anti-Trump didn't work out so well, but now she has really found her niche and gotten her grift on. There is a big market for a young, attractive and well-spoken black woman who will come on strong in support of PDJT, and trash talk liberals and most blacks. A certain kind of people eat that up.


The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
asiasdad
Banned
asiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond repute
 
asiasdad's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 9,594
vCash: 2425
iTrader: 168 / 100%
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: relocating
   
09-20-2019, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Candace Owens was too much of a grifter and manipulator for Kanye West, and he said he was leaving politics altogether because people (read: Owens) had used him and abused his trust, put words in his mouth he didn't say or agree with, etc.

Candace Owens was too offensive for Turning Point USA, and revolts against her in several of their chapters caused her to leave that org.

Her old racket of being strongly anti-Trump didn't work out so well, but now she has really found her niche and gotten her grift on. There is a big market for a young, attractive and well-spoken black woman who will come on strong in support of PDJT, and trash talk liberals and most blacks. A certain kind of people eat that up.
and where did Candace not speak the truth ?

The prosecution of Candace is just more liberal prostitution of facts.

Overlord is right, You are demoted to the public defenders office.

What the Hell, public defenders get paid by the District Attorneys office
budget so it's basically the same job.

The defendant still gets screwed.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
TwinkleToes
AzB Silver Member
TwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond reputeTwinkleToes has a reputation beyond repute
 
TwinkleToes's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 327
vCash: 500
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Join Date: Oct 2007
   
09-21-2019, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Candace Owens was too much of a grifter and manipulator for Kanye West, and he said he was leaving politics altogether because people (read: Owens) had used him and abused his trust, put words in his mouth he didn't say or agree with, etc.

Candace Owens was too offensive for Turning Point USA, and revolts against her in several of their chapters caused her to leave that org.

Her old racket of being strongly anti-Trump didn't work out so well, but now she has really found her niche and gotten her grift on. There is a big market for a young, attractive and well-spoken black woman who will come on strong in support of PDJT, and trash talk liberals and most blacks. A certain kind of people eat that up.
I wish everybody in this forum would read, over, and over, and over again, what Sofla said here. Why? Because then they would see a liberal who, instead of giving a substantive response to what she said, just wants to attack her credibility. Then again...why do I wish everybody would read what Sofla said? Because then they would see the mindless response of a typical liberal, who lacks the words to give a substantive response to what she said, but instead attacks her, with blather. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to differentiate between his mindless response, and a substantive response...because anybody with an IQ over room temperature should be able to see it.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 20,687
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Dec 2011
   
09-21-2019, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Candace Owens was too much of a grifter and manipulator for Kanye West, and he said he was leaving politics altogether because people (read: Owens) had used him and abused his trust, put words in his mouth he didn't say or agree with, etc.

Candace Owens was too offensive for Turning Point USA, and revolts against her in several of their chapters caused her to leave that org.

Her old racket of being strongly anti-Trump didn't work out so well, but now she has really found her niche and gotten her grift on. There is a big market for a young, attractive and well-spoken black woman who will come on strong in support of PDJT, and trash talk liberals and most blacks. A certain kind of people eat that up.
I find her to be very articulate. She speaks in a rapid fire manner. Many folks that were against Trump are now for him. It's on account of how Marxist the Demos have become.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute
 
HawaiianEye's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 10,282
vCash: 500
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Join Date: Apr 2011
   
09-21-2019, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinkleToes View Post
I wish everybody in this forum would read, over, and over, and over again, what Sofla said here. Why? Because then they would see a liberal who, instead of giving a substantive response to what she said, just wants to attack her credibility. Then again...why do I wish everybody would read what Sofla said? Because then they would see the mindless response of a typical liberal, who lacks the words to give a substantive response to what she said, but instead attacks her, with blather. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to differentiate between his mindless response, and a substantive response...because anybody with an IQ over room temperature should be able to see it.
You're wasting your time listening to "The Bot's" blather.

That's why I have it on "ignore". "The Bot" has the honor of being the only "ignore" I have in effect.

Last edited by HawaiianEye; 09-21-2019 at 11:36 AM.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute
 
j2pac's Avatar
 
Status: Online
Posts: 11,757
vCash: 500
iTrader: 59 / 100%
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Proud Buckeye!
   
09-21-2019, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
I find her to be very articulate. She speaks in a rapid fire manner. Many folks that were against Trump are now for him. It's on account of how Marxist the Demos have become.
The "modern" Dembo, may actually be to the left of Marx. The fact that Ms. Owens has dispensed with the mental/cultural hijab placed upon black Americans, by the D'rat party, is a credit to her. #freethinkingworks.


"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute
 
UGOTDA7's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 22,321
vCash: 500
iTrader: 21 / 96%
Join Date: Jun 2004
   
09-21-2019, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinkleToes View Post
I wish everybody in this forum would read, over, and over, and over again, what Sofla said here. Why? Because then they would see a liberal who, instead of giving a substantive response to what she said, just wants to attack her credibility. Then again...why do I wish everybody would read what Sofla said? Because then they would see the mindless response of a typical liberal, who lacks the words to give a substantive response to what she said, but instead attacks her, with blather. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to differentiate between his mindless response, and a substantive response...because anybody with an IQ over room temperature should be able to see it.
He has gone downhill from what I remember...a lot.

Like so many other leftists with broken minds from Trump...he has succumbed to TDS. I only briefly scan his prodigiously empty posts for something so ridiculous I can't resist addressing. The funniest though was when he of all people recently commented on something else as being too wordy...that was perhaps the best insight into how clueless he has become.

I have a positive outlook though - at least all of these TDS infected people are publicly outing themselves for normal people to see...one of the conditions of TDS is that they just can't help themselves from doing so, and on top of that, somehow fooling themselves in some sort of collectivist psychotic delusion to be proud about it. It's rare to see something so amazingly crazy...and we get to see it every single day.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Online
Posts: 2,750
vCash: 500
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Join Date: Aug 2010
   
09-21-2019, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
He has gone downhill from what I remember...a lot.

Like so many other leftists with broken minds from Trump...he has succumbed to TDS. I only briefly scan his prodigiously empty posts for something so ridiculous I can't resist addressing. The funniest though was when he of all people recently commented on something else as being too wordy...that was perhaps the best insight into how clueless he has become.

I have a positive outlook though - at least all of these TDS infected people are publicly outing themselves for normal people to see...one of the conditions of TDS is that they just can't help themselves from doing so, and on top of that, somehow fooling themselves in some sort of collectivist psychotic delusion to be proud about it. It's rare to see something so amazingly crazy...and we get to see it every single day.
and THAT will be Trump's greatest achievement... exposing the Left for who/what they truly are
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 20,687
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Dec 2011
   
09-21-2019, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
He has gone downhill from what I remember...a lot.

Like so many other leftists with broken minds from Trump...he has succumbed to TDS. I only briefly scan his prodigiously empty posts for something so ridiculous I can't resist addressing. The funniest though was when he of all people recently commented on something else as being too wordy...that was perhaps the best insight into how clueless he has become.

I have a positive outlook though - at least all of these TDS infected people are publicly outing themselves for normal people to see...one of the conditions of TDS is that they just can't help themselves from doing so, and on top of that, somehow fooling themselves in some sort of collectivist psychotic delusion to be proud about it. It's rare to see something so amazingly crazy...and we get to see it every single day.
It's true that Sofla used to have more integrity but the fact remains he had a serious condition of H8 against The Double Rs.

He sees nobility in the left and discounts all the atrocities.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
slop stroke
I drink, theyfore I ain't
slop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond repute
 
slop stroke's Avatar
 
Status: Online
Posts: 2,084
vCash: 500
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Join Date: Feb 2007
   
09-21-2019, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinkleToes View Post
I wish everybody in this forum would read, over, and over, and over again, what Sofla said here. Why? Because then they would see a liberal who, instead of giving a substantive response to what she said, just wants to attack her credibility. Then again...why do I wish everybody would read what Sofla said? Because then they would see the mindless response of a typical liberal, who lacks the words to give a substantive response to what she said, but instead attacks her, with blather. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to differentiate between his mindless response, and a substantive response...because anybody with an IQ over room temperature should be able to see it.
Lol - you must be new around here. This technique (aka deflection), to which you take exception, is a well worn tool in NPR. I think you will find several cases of this sort of thing in nearly every thread of note. Geez, just look at all the hits on Robin if you care at all about attacking the "messenger" vs. the message. Of course there are exceptions, but it should not take much effort to find other examples by posters of all stripes, not just typical liberals. Lol.


"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
slop stroke
I drink, theyfore I ain't
slop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond repute
 
slop stroke's Avatar
 
Status: Online
Posts: 2,084
vCash: 500
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Join Date: Feb 2007
   
09-21-2019, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiasdad View Post
and where did Candace not speak the truth ?

The prosecution of Candace is just more liberal prostitution of facts.
Let's just say truth in this case is in the eye of the beholder. Candace is spewing opinions on a variety of topics without much (more likely no) data to support her conclusions. So, let's quickly dissect a fraction of her dissertation:

She found it ironic that she, being the only American Black sitting there, was not asked about her experience."

Well, that may actually be factual, at least from what I can gather from the limited clip, but chiding Congress about not being addressed after Jim Jordan does just that is a bit disingenuous, imo, But her grandstanding is good for the show.

Owens then says:

" I think that probably points to what I say the larger issue is is that Democrats come up with the problems, they come up with the solutions and Black Americans are basically used as props for them to get out their narrative and to ultimately control our vote using fear tactics."

This does not sound like facts to me. Sounds like opinions or spin without any supporting facts. She could have just as easily said, I hate Democrats and left it at that. Be that as it may, can it be said, perhaps, that Jim Jordan and fellow Republicans are using Candace Owens as a prop? Of course not. That would be the ultimate irony, would it not?

More from Owens:

"I also found it quite hilarious that when asked for actual numbers nobody here could actually provide them. It's not actually a problem in America or a major problem or a threat that's facing Black America. This is again just election Rhetoric."

Fine if I knew what "it" references... And what numbers is she looking to get? I suspect the topic is racism? Not much else can be said here that I have not already about this well beaten horse. She thinks racism is not a problem, so it appears from other comments she's made. She is certainly entitled to her uniformed opinion, but there are scholars on the subject who hold a different view.

More here:

"This is again just an attempt to assault an administration that is doing all that they can to help Black America in every single regard, whether it's criminal justice reform, whether its talking about real issues like school choice, which should be implemented to conquer some of these illiteracy rates that is actually harming the Black community. And I think it's unfortunate that we have this many hearings on something that is so small in America and we aren't having real hearings."

This, the hearings in general, is an assault on the Trump admin? an Assault? What about this quote here? "Doing all that they can to help Black America?" That would be a rich statement for even a politician to make, let alone an opinionated opportunist, like Owens.

and finally Owens here:

"I actually don't think the Demo have completed a single day of real work since Donald J. Trump went into office. This has just been about attacking his admin day in and day out with things that do not matter. I am hopeful that we will come to a point where we actually have hearings about things that matter in America, things that are a threat to America, like illegal immigration, which is a threat to Black America, like socialism, which is a threat to every single American. And I hope that we see that day. It is definitely not going to be today. Fortunately we have Republicans that are fighting every single day, day in and day out..."

It appears here that her prime motivation has been revealed. Lol - Is this not the worst kind of propaganda/pandering shown by her yet?

Yea, I see why she is so appealing to those on the right, but is there any substance to what she says? In my opinion NO, and she certainly does not speak for any Black America that I know and love. You can have her as far as I am concerned.


"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
dbgordie
Thread Killer!!
dbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond reputedbgordie has a reputation beyond repute
 
dbgordie's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 550
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Jun 2017
   
09-22-2019, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Candace Owens was too much of a grifter and manipulator for Kanye West, and he said he was leaving politics altogether because people (read: Owens) had used him and abused his trust, put words in his mouth he didn't say or agree with, etc.

Candace Owens was too offensive for Turning Point USA, and revolts against her in several of their chapters caused her to leave that org.

Her old racket of being strongly anti-Trump didn't work out so well, but now she has really found her niche and gotten her grift on. There is a big market for a young, attractive and well-spoken black woman who will come on strong in support of PDJT, and trash talk liberals and most blacks. A certain kind of people eat that up.
My guess is the main reason why Kanye stopped supporting Candice is because Kim was going to lose a lot of endorsements and other possible contracts because she probably has to deal with mostly liberal demos in the entertainment business whereas Kanye owns his own studio and can do what he wants as an artist without worrying about what other people think of him. JMO.


"It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt." - Mark Twain

An old timer at work once told me... "Opinions are like assholes and elbows, everybody has one, some people have two."


AKA Noah Buddy

AZB Member #108686
  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.