My favorite Gus

tinh339

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was lucky to get this cue from Ken Kerner. What a cue and a great guy to deal with. The only problem i have is try to stay away from Big Ken and Little Ken. Believe me folks, If you don't....You will end up like me....BROKE.....:)
Regards
Peter
DSC_0019-12.jpg

DSC_0017-8.jpg

DSC_0018-13.jpg

DSC_0013-14.jpg

DSC_0012-20.jpg

DSC_0016-15.jpg

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
great clean cue

I obviously like, mine is missing ivory in the points, however similar!

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Peter have I told you how much you Suck lately.:grin:

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I obviously like, mine is missing ivory in the points, however similar!

Peter,

Same here. Mine is the same except that I don't have any ivory inlays in the points or the butt. Mine has the black, mahogany, purple, natural veneers, the same dashed rings at A and B and the same wrap. The butt only has a thick maple dashed ring at E. I don't remember if you have seen it.

The inlays on your cue are perfect. Just the right touch.

Have fun! I didn't have to give you that advice.

Greg

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Even if your so broke that you become homeless,SO WHAT,you'll be the only homeless guy with a Szam,which would also make you there leader!!!!!!!!!

Soldtonight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Increadible cue sir...

It's hard to beleive how far ahead of the game Gus was. Take this perfect example, many moderns cue makers would not be able to perform inlays or veneers that are this perfect even with cutting edge equipment. Truly a masterpiece from the master himself. We all envy you!!! Just kidding, no really we envy you!
Dan Z

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Szam

Another classic from the Master!!!!!! If I had your cash, I would burn mine - lol.
Like previously said, Gus was way ahead of his time.
Enjoy your beauty!
Greg

subdude1974

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just straight up classic. That cue is a sweet one and I imagine it hits the balls pretty decent too. Congrats on the pickup.

Balance

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's tough to find such perfect Gus Szamboti cue,love all design & butt inlay.Everything is perfect! Congrats!
Balance

tinh339

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for all nice comments guys. She is indeed very special, Barry refinished it. She still has original wrap on, 2 Gus shafts and like new condition. I could not ask for much.... Thank you for Barry refinishing it and keep his father' legercy going.....
Regards
Peter

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
you have so many nice Cues:thumbup:
when you think to let them go:rolleyes:;)
love your Case Collection too
Ralf-hope Kenny or Ken have one Day a beauty for me

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another fantastic cue Peter!

Congratulations and thanks for sharing,
Chris

<~~~~~~~needs a Gus :cool: