Selling my whole cue collection

tinh339

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
As i stated on my second post. There are no more cues for sale.
What i really like about this AZ forum is that many of you are great persons and friends. I had many pms that ask me if i am ok, Or some of you even call me up and ask....That really mean a lot to me....I really appreciate all of you...
I did not sell all my cues, I decide to keep a couple for myself. If i ever want to sell them, I'll post them up. I do not want to ignore any one, If any one feel that way, I am sorry and thanks for all your interests.....
Regards
Peter

Last edited:

whoaaaa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Good luck with the sale Peter... that is quite a collection. I hope you hold on to one or two, you've work hard finding these over the past few years.

jrosen007

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
VERY impressive, but i have a question...

My question is... which cue was the best player? Could you rate them from top to bottom, or at least the top 3? If there were 1 you could keep which would it be and why? Good luck with sale. You can view my modest collection in my albums. If I fall into some money I might reach out to you. Please PM me with prices when you have a chance.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
My question is... which cue was the best player? Could you rate them from top to bottom, or at least the top 3? If there were 1 you could keep which would it be and why? Good luck with sale. You can view my modest collection in my albums. If I fall into some money I might reach out to you. Please PM me with prices when you have a chance.

this type of question should be pm in my opinion
if he answered why would someone want to buy the second best cue??
jmho
icbw

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
283   0   0
OMG! Those are awesome! I want that Mobley so bad...........:embarrassed2:

Good luck with the sales Peter.

tinh339

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
First i would like to say sorry to every one that are interest in my cues and i can not call you back...I'll answer all questions that you ask tomorrow. Most of the cues were SOLD....I am going to bed now...
Regards
Peter

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
OMG! Those are awesome! I want that Mobley so bad...........:embarrassed2:

Good luck with the sales Peter.

yes i did also....sorry selling all cues peter.....hope to see you soon and that all is well...

peterskw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Peter,

I hope everything is OK for you. I always enjoyed talking to you at the shows and I hope to get that chance again!

KP

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
???

Peter, I just wanna know why ad doesn't say Black Boar AS-10 ? But it shows the cue? For sale ? Or keeper?

tinh339

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
First of all, I would like to tell everybody that I'm doing fine. As a matter of fact I will retire next year.... I could not feel happier. Thanks for your concert...
I just finished reading all the PMs.... I'm sorry I can't reply each every single one of them.... Most of my cues was sold in the first 2 persons that contacted me first. For now I will be holding off selling the rest of my cues... I will post them up again in the next few days along with my cases... Thank you for all interests....
I would not answering anymore PMs... So if you have a question please just call me directly....339-788-0300
Regards
Peter