My Early Birthday Present

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Happy Birthday my friend! Damn I wanted that little Jewel! Peter if you ever tire of it please let me know as it is the top SZAM!

RadicalOne

PBIA Certified Instructor
Silver Member
Happy Birthday To You!!!

I'm always in favor of getting my own B-Day presents. Your tastes are excellent. Wow - what a dream cue. Congratulations. Now go run some racks with that baby!

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
what are you turning 100? how will you top it on your next birthday? i am with you peter you only live once and cant take it with you.....THIS CUE IS AWESOME FOR SURE....

Bigd3

BIGGER in Texas
Silver Member
Szamboti

Hey Peter, my Birthday is just around the corner buddy, hint, hint. That is one of my favorite Szam's ever ! Enjoy, Dan

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
If I'm going to get one of these for my Bday, then today can be my Bday too. Excellent gift to yourself.

ZiggyLee

I Love This Game!!!!
Silver Member
Nice!!!

What a Beauty, I would love to get a Birthday gift like that. I hope I can some day. Super nice Cue my friend. Enjoy your Birthday.:thumbup:

Chris:wink:

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
When is your birthday? My birthday is the 28th and to celebrate, I bought myself a Paul Mottey :) not anywhere near as big as this amazing Szam.. But big enough :)

Happy Birthday!

Chris

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
I've seen a lot of Szamboti cues on this site, but I don't remember one I liked better than this one. It's as good as it gets! ENJOY.......

James

tinh339

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for all the birthday wishes and nice comments. I do not know if I can top it next year Mickey, But I will try.....
Regards
Peter