Old
  (#61)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-26-2019, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
Oh boy.

First of all, you need to learn about the term ‘poke the bear ‘.

This is a very common practice around forums, especially NPR. I practice it almost daily, as do many others.

Sofla knows this, and likes to play himself. Hence his new love for the word “polite”.

You, on the other hand, as soon as you are ‘poked’ get straight up on your high horse, and begin to lecture all about your virtues. It’s fun knocking you down off that horse.

That’s why we are all here, to have fun, and be entertained.

Don’t be a party pooper.

Angels fly because they take themselves lightly.

That's entertainment? Okay.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#62)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2019, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Yes he did.

You did something to piss him off here.
I went back and read every single post he made since 2011. Apparently he was Johnny D. He never even mentioned my name until 2012 and he was one of the first posters to ask to be my friend on AZ. In 2012 he said "Hondo, Hondo, Hondo", but I can't find anything I said to him.
He then avoids saying anything to me until one of his last posts in 2014. To which I respond and tell him I think he's one of the good guys. So, obviously he had this big dummy completely fooled.
He was moderate in his posts and very intelligent. Nothing like the moronic Johnny D. That was masterful!
I would love to know what I did to that man for him to keep that charade up for how many years? WOW! I would sincerely apologize if I knew what I did.
Poor Joey. An innocent man!

Old
  (#63)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

06-26-2019, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Just a colorful simile, stated so politely, though.

"That’s why we are all here, to have fun, and be entertained."

Old
  (#64)
lorider
AzB Silver Member
lorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2019, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
I don't enjoy it to be honest. But, some of the stuff you post is down right,,,, well ridiculous. But, by all means, come and show up with TDS. We've seen just as bad cases in NPR, just thought someone on the left would have a new perspective, having something else to say or add.

I didn't like Obama, but you never saw me post stuff about him being Muslim, gay, born in another country, or call his wife a man or other nasty names. If TDS is all you got, than have at it. But, it's old and tiresome.

I know Trump is problematic, he's a bull in a China shop. One of the reasons I started liking him. He's a big mouth and thin skinned. So what else is new. Obama was as well, but he did with an inside voice, he was black, and the media loved him... that goes a long way.

In a nutshell, I was hoping for less of a Robin clone. But, Sofla joined the ranks, you might as well earn your stripes too. lol

it's the internet, if you came to Chicago I'd buy you a beer. But, in NPR, the gloves come off because I can't take them off at work, and trust me, I really want to, lol
So you live vicariously through the internet playing mr bad ass being rude to people and calling them names because you can't do it at work huh ?

Well your posts get tiresome also spewing the same old hatred and every once in a while I stoop to your level and call you a dumbass like i did in my last reply to you .

I am the same at work as I am on here. I try to treat every one as I want to be treated but unlike you I am not afraid to take the gloves off at work if the situation calls for it.

I have worked for the same guy for 7 years and get along great 90 % of the time. But situations have arose like when I threatened to whip his ass one night. He ran out if the bar and never mentioned the incident come Monday morning when I showed up to work.

He has always had me keep up with my own time. There have been times where he questioned my hours and i would have to explain how many hours and how many days on what jobs. Several times I told him he oughta keep the time himself politely and then one time I got real nasty about it. Well he questioned me one to many times to suit me and I cussed him out and told him I was not a liar...cheat...or thief and if he had any doubts about my integrity he could shove my job up his ass. He apologized and and never questioned my time since...that was 2 years ago.

I don't try to act like a tough guy at work or on the internet and truth be told I would rather avoid verbal attacks on the internet or in person but I am not afraid to say what i think in person or on the internet..

But since you were being frank with me feel free to come on here and take all your built up tension from work out on me.

Old
  (#65)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2019, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
In the past 2 weeks just on NPR he has called posters clowns, mosquitos, fools, hypocrites, dust mites, trolls. Told one poster to go into the shower with a bar of soap .
Accused a couple of being gay. Asked one poster if his daughter was a lesbian .Asked me if I had sex with my male students. Told Catholics and me we were going to Hell.
This may come as a shock but I didn't see most of those posts yet still like them just imagining whom and what he was addressing. My guess is it was all very appropriate.

Quote:
I was one of the biggest hotheads on here back then, but I've come to my senses in the past few years.
Kind of like DJT back when he was a democrat?

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#66)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2019, 08:37 PM

Quote:
That's entertainment? Okay.
It just depends on who is reading it.

Uptight souls would probably find it another reason to be uptight.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#67)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

06-27-2019, 04:48 AM

Quote:
So, who? I don't remember pissing him off here. Unless he was the character Johnny that I thought was Joey I have no idea who supposedly pissed me off that bad on BD.
JohnnyD.
That was his ID. Could not remember it.

I basically got a PM one day which basically boiled to, "Hold my beer and watch this".

I was never sure what brought it on. However he had forum bullet with your name it.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm just a flea along for the ride... ---366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#68)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

06-27-2019, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Some are probably searching for old posts of Hondo to prove that I did do things like that. I was one of the biggest hotheads on here back then, but I've come to my senses in the past few years.

My man.
I would like to remind you that rarely if ever did you come out on top back then.

However the arguments/debates were better then as well.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm just a flea along for the ride... ---366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#69)
duckie
GregH
duckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond repute

06-27-2019, 05:00 AM

There are those that can dish it out, but can’t take it. English dished it back out to those that dished it out to him.

Old
  (#70)
ChopStick
Unsane Poster
ChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond reputeChopStick has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-27-2019, 05:44 AM

Quote:
JohnnyD.
That was his ID. Could not remember it.

I basically got a PM one day which basically boiled to, "Hold my beer and watch this".

I was never sure what brought it on. However he had forum bullet with your name it.
I used to think that was LWW. And the russian one and the burnsides one.

Don't believe everything you think.

Old
  (#71)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

06-27-2019, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorider View Post
So you live vicariously through the internet playing mr bad ass being rude to people and calling them names because you can't do it at work huh ?

Well your posts get tiresome also spewing the same old hatred and every once in a while I stoop to your level and call you a dumbass like i did in my last reply to you .

I am the same at work as I am on here. I try to treat every one as I want to be treated but unlike you I am not afraid to take the gloves off at work if the situation calls for it.

I have worked for the same guy for 7 years and get along great 90 % of the time. But situations have arose like when I threatened to whip his ass one night. He ran out if the bar and never mentioned the incident come Monday morning when I showed up to work.

He has always had me keep up with my own time. There have been times where he questioned my hours and i would have to explain how many hours and how many days on what jobs. Several times I told him he oughta keep the time himself politely and then one time I got real nasty about it. Well he questioned me one to many times to suit me and I cussed him out and told him I was not a liar...cheat...or thief and if he had any doubts about my integrity he could shove my job up his ass. He apologized and and never questioned my time since...that was 2 years ago.

I don't try to act like a tough guy at work or on the internet and truth be told I would rather avoid verbal attacks on the internet or in person but I am not afraid to say what i think in person or on the internet..

But since you were being frank with me feel free to come on here and take all your built up tension from work out on me.
Yes, that's it Sorry, where I work, even dumbasses have to be respected. Everyone is great, the world is made up of unicorns and rainbows. Plus, the dumbasses usually prove themselves eventually, and figure it was not my duty to call out to folks. Best if folks find out for themselves, like they discovered it

But, this ain't work. I don't have to wait to call out stupidity like late term abortion and the quacks that are too stupid to know about the crisis at the border, because some elected politicians told you there is no crisis.

So, if folks are going to repeat nonsense they heard on CNN, i'm going to call folks out. I'll do it in person too, trust me, just not at work. Folks at work don't need to know my political or religious views. Just like I don't need to know someones sexual orientation or birth control options.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#72)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

06-27-2019, 06:51 AM

Yesterday at lunch I sat at the counter.

There was a Journal there, so I read it.

I usually comment in ink on my own magazine's areas
of agreement or disagreement in a short phrase or so.
Sometimes I do this in my books.

The two articles I circled the article titles. Fake Titles.
The titles were positive about Trump but the body of
their articles was flame throwing. Inconsistent.

Several other comments. I told my waitress that I should
probably take them or piss someone off. She said no.
Leave them that she would read my commentary.

So. They remained.

She either loves me or is working on an improved tip.

Last edited by Slide Rule; 06-27-2019 at 06:54 AM.

Old
  (#73)
lorider
AzB Silver Member
lorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond repute

06-27-2019, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Yes, that's it Sorry, where I work, even dumbasses have to be respected. Everyone is great, the world is made up of unicorns and rainbows. Plus, the dumbasses usually prove themselves eventually, and figure it was not my duty to call out to folks. Best if folks find out for themselves, like they discovered it

But, this ain't work. I don't have to wait to call out stupidity like late term abortion and the quacks that are too stupid to know about the crisis at the border, because some elected politicians told you there is no crisis.

So, if folks are going to repeat nonsense they heard on CNN, i'm going to call folks out. I'll do it in person too, trust me, just not at work. Folks at work don't need to know my political or religious views. Just like I don't need to know someones sexual orientation or birth control options.
I think I am pretty tolerant for the most part. I even respect other peoples opinions that differ with mine. I am tolerant to a degree about being called names on the internet but it gets tiresome sometimes and I fire back.

I have a team mate that wears a maga cap and we get along grew . We had a regular out at pool hall that was a Mexican a d was well liked by every one. When he passed aww every refular at the pool hall was at his funeral.

Then you read about crap like yesterday where a 13 year old beat the crap out of a woman and sent her to the hospital for 2 days...just because she was Mexican.

Old
  (#74)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

06-27-2019, 08:18 AM

Quote:
My man.
I would like to remind you that rarely if ever did you come out on top back then.

However the arguments/debates were better then as well.
Can't imagine what I did to him! His performance was brilliant, however.
Hard to believe that you and Larry didn't hate my guts watching me put up with Johnny Ds non-stop harassment for a couple of years. I begged you guys to tell me if it was Joey!
I was going through PTSD, alcohol and drug problems. It was hard. I was about half nuts!

Old
  (#75)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

06-27-2019, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopStick View Post
I used to think that was LWW. And the russian one and the burnsides one.
You were right on the other two.

Page 5 of 6 « First 345 6

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: