Reload this Page 52% of teachers do not know they can leave the unions
Page 1 of 9 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
52% of teachers do not know they can leave the unions
Old
  (#1)
tableroll
AzB Silver Member
tableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

52% of teachers do not know they can leave the unions - 06-24-2019, 07:28 AM

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-leave-unions/

Old
  (#2)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

06-24-2019, 11:01 AM

Come on now.

I have known a lot of teachers.
Most really are not the most well informed people.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm just a flea along for the ride... ---366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#3)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

06-24-2019, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Come on now.

I believe you and the gang. They must be idiots in other states. I know teachers from all over the state in West Virginia and every single one of them is aware that belonging to one of the 2 unions in the state is simply an option.
West Virginia is constantly put down, but, other than voting the Dems out of office, which has turned out to be a huge mistake, West Virginians sound much more intelligent than most of the folks that are ranted about on here.
The pillheads and methheads don't count!

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#4)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

06-25-2019, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
I believe you and the gang. They must be idiots in other states. I know teachers from all over the state in West Virginia and every single one of them is aware that belonging to one of the 2 unions in the state is simply an option.
West Virginia is constantly put down, but, other than voting the Dems out of office, which has turned out to be a huge mistake, West Virginians sound much more intelligent than most of the folks that are ranted about on here.
The pillheads and methheads don't count!
LOL! It appears that for once I left Sev speechless.

Old
  (#5)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

06-25-2019, 05:51 AM

In my state of NC, they are working on changing the minimum math aptitude test for teachers because so many can't pass it. Without the unions pushing for this, the State would insist on them passing a test they can't. Without the unions, teachers would have a tough time organizing to go on strike and extorting more money from the state.
Even if they knew they didn't have to join a union, why wouldn't they?

Quote:
Come on now.

Old
  (#6)
Sev
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

06-25-2019, 05:52 AM

Quote:
LOL! It appears that for once I left Sev speechless.
No.
Had not seen your post.

I have always found it interesting that when you take most people out of their work environment their educational level concerning anything else plummets.
Especially common sense and common knowledge topics.

Of course perhaps I am biased in the matter as I have always made it a point to figure out how things work.
I have a very broad field of interests.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#7)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

06-25-2019, 05:56 AM

OK smarty pants. Explain women to me.

Quote:
No.
Had not seen your post.

I have always found it interesting that when you take most people out of their work environment their educational level concerning anything else plummets.

Of course perhaps I am biased in the matter as I have always made it a point to figure out how things work.

Old
  (#8)
Sev

06-25-2019, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
OK smarty pants. Explain women to me.
It is quite simple.

They are not men.

Dont expect them to be.

COVFEFE!!

Old
  (#9)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

06-25-2019, 07:04 AM

Quote:
It is quite simple.

They are not men.

Dont expect them to be.
Women and cats will do as they please, and men
and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

Old
  (#10)
Alan
AzB Silver Member

06-25-2019, 07:09 AM

I was told they could be men if they want to.

And vise versa. I need an aspirin.

Quote:
It is quite simple.

They are not men.

Dont expect them to be.

Old
  (#11)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

06-25-2019, 07:41 AM

Quote:
In my state of NC, they are working on changing the minimum math aptitude test for teachers because so many can't pass it. Without the unions pushing for this, the State would insist on them passing a test they can't. Without the unions, teachers would have a tough time organizing to go on strike and extorting more money from the state.
Even if they knew they didn't have to join a union, why wouldn't they?
In West Virginia, the Republicans are trying to pass a law making it illegal for teachers to strike. When 100% of the counties go on strike because of this law, and those idiots fire every single teacher in the state, they'll be so proud that all the schools in WV are closed . Perhaps those morons will teach for what the teachers make in WV. Yeah, right.
I imagine our teachers could pass the test. The politicians wouldn't know where to begin.

Old
  (#12)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

06-25-2019, 07:45 AM

Quote:
No.
Had not seen your post.

Yep. Cops and teachers can't do anything else I've been told. I'm pretty sharp in math. Science and auto mechanics? Not so much.
Between my wife and I , we can figure out just about anything.

Old
  (#13)
Alan
AzB Silver Member

06-25-2019, 07:57 AM

Whose running the schools when the teachers strike?

Federal workers can't legally strike and it works OK.

Doesn't your state post the teacher salaries? Don't people know what they will make if they go into teaching? Of course they do. Don't take the job if you don't like the pay. Don't extort the public to get your way. Unions protect administrative jobs and extort the public for more money which teachers rarely see. More and more money gets pumped into education, but the results don't benefit the students or the classroom teachers. You know that.

We've had this conversation before and we never agree. I doubt we ever will. We probably do agree that teachers are underpaid. Fix the system and fix their budgets. Cut the fat and the pork and fix our education for our kids. It's currently an embarrassment.

Quote:
In West Virginia, the Republicans are trying to pass a law making it illegal for teachers to strike. When 100% of the counties go on strike because of this law, and those idiots fire every single teacher in the state, they'll be so proud that all the schools in WV are closed . Perhaps those morons will teach for what the teachers make in WV. Yeah, right.
I imagine our teachers could pass the test. The politicians wouldn't know where to begin.

Old
  (#14)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

06-25-2019, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Whose running the schools when the teachers strike?

Federal workers can't legally strike and it works OK.

Doesn't your state post the teacher salaries? Don't people know what they will make if they go into teaching? Of course they do. Don't take the job if you don't like the pay. Don't extort the public to get your way. Unions protect administrative jobs and extort the public for more money which teachers rarely see. More and more money gets pumped into education, but the results don't benefit the students or the classroom teachers. You know that.

We've had this conversation before and we never agree. I doubt we ever will. We probably do agree that teachers are underpaid. Fix the system and fix their budgets. Cut the fat and the pork and fix our education for our kids. It's currently an embarrassment.
We will never agree because most of your statements are wrong or don't apply to my state. I've addressed those issues time and again till I'm blue in the face and usually the thread ends and then starts up again with the same old things.
I tell myself don't even try but...

Old
  (#15)
Alan
AzB Silver Member

06-25-2019, 08:12 AM

OK, then, no need to "correct" me. Actually, all you've ever really said is that I'm wrong and public education is great, especially in WV.

Quote:
We will never agree because most of your statements are wrong or don't apply to my state. I've addressed those issues time and again till I'm blue in the face and usually the thread ends and then starts up again with the same old things.
I tell myself don't even try but...

Page 1 of 9 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: