Old
  (#46)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-26-2019, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
and yet, you never whined one time, not once, about left wing lunatics calling members racist, Nazi's or fascists, but my god man, you draw the line at "mosquito's"....

Too funny, if not down right ridiculous. Coming from the party that believes in killing a fully formed child, by crushing his skull, only minutes from being born, that's quite the stance you have taken.

And English is on the right side of history in regards to the left when it comes to killing 8 and 9 month old babies..... I imagine the left would have been GREAT slave owners.
As far as I can tell , your current disdain for me springs from 2 areas. You dislike the fact that I find English's constant insults to several members distasteful, and you are insulted that I criticized you for egging him on and encouraging his behavior.
Over the years I have complimented you when I agreed with you and have chided you when I have strongly disagreed with you, admittedly sometimes in a sarcastic way. I don't call you names or say hateful things but the sarcasm rubs hard and I have obviously made an enemy of you.
I need to tone my sarcasm down. I apologize to you and others. I'll try.
I'm sure you're a very decent man.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#47)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2019, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
As far as I can tell , your current disdain for me springs from 2 areas. You dislike the fact that I find English's constant insults to several members distasteful, and you are insulted that I criticized you for egging him on and encouraging his behavior.
Over the years I have complimented you when I agreed with you and have chided you when I have strongly disagreed with you, admittedly sometimes in a sarcastic way. I don't call you names or say hateful things but the sarcasm rubs hard and I have obviously made an enemy of you.
I need to tone my sarcasm down. I apologize to you and others. I'll try.
I'm sure you're a very decent man.
Not sure why you're so upset. The only person I called out was the dem party for being willing participants in late term abortion that will not be looked at too kindly now, or in the future.

I don't mind that you don't like English's playful banter. If you didn't dislike it, what joy would there to gain

I've said before you are now the most reasonable liberal left in NPR... now that Sofla lost his integrity 2 years ago. Not going to stop me from disagreeing with you on some of the wacky shit you believe.

And I know you are very against late term abortion, but need to keep as quiet as you can about it as not to wile up the retards... So who needs a hug, c'mon, bring it in here. lol

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#48)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2019, 11:14 AM

tom's point about ENGLISH is people said he was a polite guy.

But is rude a synonym or an antonym for polite? Antonym, right? The opposite of polite.

So tom shows many examples of him being rude, which indicates he was not polite. People could just answer that argument directly, but instead they criticize him for... being right? Because he knows what rude is, and that it isn't being polite?

No imagination, just the common deflection and ad hominem we always see around here. At least argue he was politely rude or something.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#49)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2019, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Not sure why you're so upset. The only person I called out was the dem party for being willing participants in late term abortion that will not be looked at too kindly now, or in the future.

I don't mind that you don't like English's playful banter. If you didn't dislike it, what joy would there to gain

I've said before you are now the most reasonable liberal left in NPR... now that Sofla lost his integrity 2 years ago. Not going to stop me from disagreeing with you on some of the wacky shit you believe.

And I know you are very against late term abortion, but need to keep as quiet as you can about it as not to wile up the retards... So who needs a hug, c'mon, bring it in here. lol
LOL! I am probably the least upset poster you will find on this forum and now that one of the nastiest posters has been given a little vacation , I'm positively giddy. As for the hug? Sounds great!

Old
  (#50)
lorider
AzB Silver Member
lorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2019, 11:38 AM

Quote:
LOL! I am probably the least upset poster you will find on this forum and now that one of the nastiest posters has been given a little vacation , I'm positively giddy. As for the hug? Sounds great!
O am not familiar with English but r j seems to be his jollies off being rude to me. Some times I have jjst ignored his name calling even when I reply to him. I am fuilrty of getting a lil nasty right back at him lately and he has not responded to the last couple nasty responses I gave him.

It just may be he never saw them. I hardly think he saw them and just could not muster a response. Yea I agree...he may be a nice guy deep down.

Old
  (#51)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2019, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
tom's point about ENGLISH is people said he was a polite guy.

But is rude a synonym or an antonym for polite? Antonym, right? The opposite of polite.

So tom shows many examples of him being rude, which indicates he was not polite. People could just answer that argument directly, but instead they criticize him for... being right? Because he knows what rude is, and that it isn't being polite?

No imagination, just the common deflection and ad hominem we always see around here. At least argue he was politely rude or something.
You're just butt hurt because English called you the "Gay Caballero", and "You are LOON & like to distract by venturing off in both the Minutia & the Overly Broad".

That's funny stuff.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#52)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2019, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
You're just butt hurt because English called you the "Gay Caballero", and "You are LOON & like to distract by venturing off in both the Minutia & the Overly Broad".

That's funny stuff.
Just a colorful simile, stated so politely, though.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#53)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2019, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Just a colorful simile, stated so politely, though.
Yes, always.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#54)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member
sixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2019, 12:17 PM

I didn’t want him to get banned, which is why I stopped engaging with him. It was clear that his reinstatement wouldn’t last long.

Splitting time between Chicago and San Francisco.

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it." - Mark Twain

Old
  (#55)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

06-26-2019, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post

That's funny stuff.
The fact that you think some character calling another human being a gay caballero and a loon is funny stuff says a lot, Dave. I have little doubt that if I called you a faggot and an idiot, which I would NEVER do, ( or anyone else on the forum) would prompt you to show your azz. I'm sure you'll deny that to save face but we both know that's BS. I'm assuming you don't think much of Sofla or me and that's what makes English's nasties so side-splitting to you, but if the God thread was still here you would see that he attacked your buddies also.
Some are probably searching for old posts of Hondo to prove that I did do things like that. I was one of the biggest hotheads on here back then, but I've come to my senses in the past few years.
It would be nice to think you're better than this.

Old
  (#56)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2019, 12:51 PM

Quote:
I have zero memory of that. Did he go by another name?
Yes he did.

You did something to piss him off here.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm just a flea along for the ride... ---366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

If our answers scare you, maybe you should stop asking frightening questions.---ChicagoRJ

Old
  (#57)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2019, 12:54 PM

Quote:
The fact that you think some character calling another human being a gay caballero and a loon is funny stuff says a lot, Dave. I have little doubt that if I called you a faggot and an idiot, which I would NEVER do, ( or anyone else on the forum) would prompt you to show your azz. I'm sure you'll deny that to save face but we both know that's BS. I'm assuming you don't think much of Sofla or me and that's what makes English's nasties so side-splitting to you, but if the God thread was still here you would see that he attacked your buddies also.
Some are probably searching for old posts of Hondo to prove that I did do things like that. I was one of the biggest hotheads on here back then, but I've come to my senses in the past few years.
you sure do love swimming in the cesspool of personal dramas don't you?

I'm not saying that as a positive or negative, but you are relentless on these unimportant subjects

edit: also, if you have a Whiney Fan Club, you need to assign member numbers so we can keep track

Last edited by Smooth; 06-26-2019 at 12:56 PM.

Old
  (#58)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

06-26-2019, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Yes he did.

You did something to piss him off here.
So, who? I don't remember pissing him off here. Unless he was the character Johnny that I thought was Joey I have no idea who supposedly pissed me off that bad on BD.

Old
  (#59)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member

06-26-2019, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Oh boy.

First of all, you need to learn about the term ‘poke the bear ‘.

This is a very common practice around forums, especially NPR. I practice it almost daily, as do many others.

Sofla knows this, and likes to play himself. Hence his new love for the word “polite”.

You, on the other hand, as soon as you are ‘poked’ get straight up on your high horse, and begin to lecture all about your virtues. It’s fun knocking you down off that horse.

That’s why we are all here, to have fun, and be entertained.

Don’t be a party pooper.

Angels fly because they take themselves lightly.

Old
  (#60)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2019, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorider View Post
O am not familiar with English but r j seems to be his jollies off being rude to me. Some times I have jjst ignored his name calling even when I reply to him. I am fuilrty of getting a lil nasty right back at him lately and he has not responded to the last couple nasty responses I gave him.

It just may be he never saw them. I hardly think he saw them and just could not muster a response. Yea I agree...he may be a nice guy deep down.
I don't enjoy it to be honest. But, some of the stuff you post is down right,,,, well ridiculous. But, by all means, come and show up with TDS. We've seen just as bad cases in NPR, just thought someone on the left would have a new perspective, having something else to say or add.

I didn't like Obama, but you never saw me post stuff about him being Muslim, gay, born in another country, or call his wife a man or other nasty names. If TDS is all you got, than have at it. But, it's old and tiresome.

I know Trump is problematic, he's a bull in a China shop. One of the reasons I started liking him. He's a big mouth and thin skinned. So what else is new. Obama was as well, but he did with an inside voice, he was black, and the media loved him... that goes a long way.

In a nutshell, I was hoping for less of a Robin clone. But, Sofla joined the ranks, you might as well earn your stripes too. lol

it's the internet, if you came to Chicago I'd buy you a beer. But, in NPR, the gloves come off because I can't take them off at work, and trust me, I really want to, lol

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Page 4 of 6 « First 234 56

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: