Reload this Page what trump talks to putin about is none of tour bussiness
Page 1 of 3 1 23

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
what trump talks to putin about is none of tour bussiness
Old
  (#1)
lorider
AzB Silver Member
lorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

what trump talks to putin about is none of tour bussiness - 06-26-2019, 07:23 PM

That's all ....

Old
  (#2)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-26-2019, 07:45 PM

I guess that would depend on the topic perhaps? The thread title is a tad vague.....so it just seems more like some snowflaky smear....

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow idiotic comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#3)
lorider
AzB Silver Member
lorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2019, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ View Post
I guess that would depend on the topic perhaps? The thread title is a tad vague.....so it just seems more like some snowflaky smear....
That was trumps statement as he was leaving fir the g 20 summit where he is scheduled to have meeting with Putin.

Gotta get me a new phone with a bigger keypad. hate these dang typos ...a d auto correct .

Old
  (#4)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2019, 08:34 PM

Why is it anyone's business what PDJT and Putin discuss?

When has it been anyone's business when any president of the U.S. meets with another world leader?

What are the D's afraid of? Hillary's missing 33,000 emails? Russia must have a lot of dirt on the D's.

PDJT meeting with Putin scares the shit out you, doesn't it?

A guilty conscience will do that to you.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#5)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2019, 11:51 PM

I see no reason he should preview his intended discussion topics to reporters.

I see a great reason for that discussion to be attended by senior national security or senior diplomatic officials, US translators, and notetakers. PDJT has decided to do almost all his meetings with Putin as tête-à-têtes, without any record of what was discussed and agreed to, except on the Russian side. That is a bad idea for any president, and creates a serious national security risk given this specific president.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#6)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

06-27-2019, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
Why is it anyone's business what PDJT and Putin discuss?

When has it been anyone's business when any president of the U.S. meets with another world leader?

What are the D's afraid of? Hillary's missing 33,000 emails? Russia must have a lot of dirt on the D's.

PDJT meeting with Putin scares the shit out you, doesn't it?

A guilty conscience will do that to you.
I couldn't agree more, Dave. Transactions between the American leader and the Russian leader are none of the American people's business. Good thinking on your part! Probably nothing concerning us anyway.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#7)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

06-27-2019, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
Transactions
Transactions are not discussions school marm.

IRATUS VULGUS

Old
  (#8)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

06-27-2019, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post

I see a great reason for that discussion to be attended by senior national security or senior diplomatic officials, US translators, and notetakers. PDJT has decided to do almost all his meetings with Putin as tête-à-têtes, without any record of what was discussed and agreed to, except on the Russian side. That is a bad idea for any president, and creates a serious national security risk given this specific president.
The real security risk would be a POTUS that buys into the ridiculous notion that the public is entitled to all details, in real time, of all upper level discussions. The internet has been both good and bad in terms of govt transparency. We've gone well beyond a safe level. When the MSM sold their souls this was the result. They don't deserve a seat in the room. Smart folks don't believe a word they say anyway.

Old
  (#9)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

06-27-2019, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post

Yup. Definitely risk....for the party on the other side of the table from Trump.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#10)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-27-2019, 05:28 AM

After his last conversation where he destroyed the minutes, he should have a witness at every one of his conversations.Not to be trusted anymore.

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $5.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#11)
Alan
AzB Silver Member
Alan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond reputeAlan has a reputation beyond repute

06-27-2019, 05:33 AM

Anymore? When did you lose your trust for him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 336Robin View Post
After his last conversation where he destroyed the minutes, he should have a witness at every one of his conversations.Not to be trusted anymore.

Old
  (#12)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

06-27-2019, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorider View Post
That was trumps statement as he was leaving fir the g 20 summit where he is scheduled to have meeting with Putin.

Gotta get me a new phone with a bigger keypad. hate these dang typos ...a d auto correct .
Good. When Obama did the same you didn't care. When Hillary took his millions you didn't care. Now you care? Thanks Robin... err Lorider for this breaking news the left only cares about Putin when it's advantageous politically.

If you had any common sense, you'd look at what Obama said in the past and how much money Hillary took. But, that's a lot of work, so don't bother.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#13)
Chopdoc
AzB Silver Member
Chopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond reputeChopdoc has a reputation beyond repute

06-27-2019, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Good. When Obama did the same you didn't care. When Hillary took his millions you didn't care. Now you care?
Psycho-political bias.

Bury me with my JOSS....

"Chop Lock"
Member of the world famous Lock Society

Cases I made: http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=258632

Old
  (#14)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member
sixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond repute

06-27-2019, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorider View Post

Doesn’t matter how big of a phone- Azb font is small!

Splitting time between Chicago and San Francisco.

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it." - Mark Twain

Old
  (#15)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

06-27-2019, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
Psycho-political bias.
I guess that is the scientific term lol

The left can never get over the fact that Hillary is in the only one that took Russian money. Even Joe Biden never went there. He had the good sense to only take Chinese money

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Page 1 of 3 1 23

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: