WTB 2x3 JB CASE. Seybert's are out !

ron3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I order a black 2x3 with blue interor from Seybert,s $90 shipped .They showed it in stock and still do. 24 hours later got an email saying they were out of stock and would not have anymore for months. And to call Gary,He would give me a deal on something else.
I am not blasting them [got to give them a chance] but I really need a case.:)

LWW

MEMGO5
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I order a black 2x3 with blue interor from Seybert,s $90 shipped .They showed it in stock and still do. 24 hours later got an email saying they were out of stock and would not have anymore for months. And to call Gary,He would give me a deal on something else.

That is unusual as Seyberts has always been an awesome company to deal with in my transactions.

Email Riick or post in their forum. IMHO they will do something within reason to help out.

ron3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I just want the black 2x3 w/blue interior rugged! It is still on there website as available. I am going to call today and see what happened. Again I am not blasting them things do happen ,but I do deserve an explanation.

mr.vmax

Tim's Cues And Supplies
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
304   0   0
I have one JB ultimate rugged case left in a grey they are $170 shipped or in a couple of weeks will have a black or black and red stitched one.
I also case the focus cases from JB and jiasen they are 25/34 with the blue Ultrapad interiors they run from $100 - $200 shipped. Tim

LWW

MEMGO5
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I just want the black 2x3 w/blue interior rugged! It is still on there website as available. I am going to call today and see what happened. Again I am not blasting them things do happen ,but I do deserve an explanation.

I agree with that, but at this point all they can do is make you a deal on what they have or make you a deal on an order ... and apologize, which I believe they will.

If they have an ultimate, maybe they will help you out on that.

JonTravisTaylor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
116   0   0

It says on the site "out of stock".........I'm sure there are some out here on AZ though...GL with your search

ron3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
If you go to marketplace, cue cases, JB cases, it shows the basic rugged black w, blue interior in stock.

or1pkt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Just text John and order direct. I ordered a 2x3 ultimate rugged and had it within 3 days from him.

JoshStodola

My stroke is garbage
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Seyberts

Yes they have web site issues; I had a problem before
where they had something listed at the wrong price
and told me after I ordered. I am certain it is just an
honest mistake and they have no bad intentions.
Good luck on the search I am sure someone around
here has a case for you.:cool:

ron3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
OK here is the story, I talked to Cary , JB quantities are extremely limited and it will be months before they get a new shipment. They sold me a new JB ultimate for only $126.whitch seemed fair.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
OK here is the story, I talked to Cary , JB quantities are extremely limited and it will be months before they get a new shipment. They sold me a new JB ultimate for only $126.whitch seemed fair.

Seybert's has always been more than fair to me in order to be accommodating. They are great to deal. No BS or double talk. They appreciate their customers and want to keep them....and get referred to others.

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0

i spend the money on shipping on a JB rugged, and its complaetley customized, huge pockets, and a leather top with a flag. i miscued on a top handle, theyre extremely convenient, but this was all for $160 i think. you dont need one THAT bad, I say order directly from JB or wait until seyberts gets them, theyre a hot item, they sold faster than they updated theyre site it seems.

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
is there a way to get a custom ultimate rugged without using the order form on the jb site? it's a bit intimidating , haha =]

no theres no way to get a custom one without asking them what you want, . just fill it out to the best you can, and Marcel will email you back and forth until he gets what you want.