JB rugged case received

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
i was asked by pm about the pictures of a cue ball inside my rugged case...

keep in mind, i carry a 2x5 / 3x4 JB Rugged case.. and what i found out is the cue ball fits perfect inside it.. i am not sure but i believe a smaller case would make the cue ball too tight... and a larger case would make it too loose and give it room to move around.. but keeping it in my 3x4 it fits perfect..

here are some quick pictures i have taken... also these pictures are with 3 butts and 4 shafts inside the case... if there was only two butts the cueball could actually fit deeper inside the case..

chris

30a2a2c7-35e0-49d0-9723-89842fb52aa6_zpsa0c32b70.jpg

310CAA13-8DE9-4FCF-899D-056999A99F5D_zpseinx67wk.jpg

378D2FEE-5207-41B5-8430-FAED451AFF89_zpsp4tnwap5.jpg

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Would you mind sharing L X W X D.

Not at all, but Marcel beat me to it above. Our pockets are 1.25" deep by default and of course as always we will make them any other dimensions at no extra charge. Within reason of course as long as the extra work isn't too much. If it is a lot of extra work then the upcharge will be minimal normally.

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member
Not meaning to hijack but didn't feel the need to start another thread with the same title.

I just received mine last week and it's the nuts. For the money I don't really see how you could do any better. I got a 3x5 for about the same money as my Porper 3x6. The only regret I have is not getting the top handle. I didn't realize how much I used it until I didn't have one.

Thanks, John.

I agree, its super convenient when you have to move a few tables down

LWW

MEMGO5
Silver Member
Not at all, but Marcel beat me to it above. Our pockets are 1.25" deep by default and of course as always we will make them any other dimensions at no extra charge. Within reason of course as long as the extra work isn't too much. If it is a lot of extra work then the upcharge will be minimal normally.

The height and depth are now known, what about the width?

I am driving myself mad custom designing this in my head.

I don't want to trouble anyone, or pay for, custom dimensions that I can avoid.

The issue is a few team patches I want added, and I can get them in different sizes ... usually.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
The height and depth are now known, what about the width?

I am driving myself mad custom designing this in my head.

I don't want to trouble anyone, or pay for, custom dimensions that I can avoid.

The issue is a few team patches I want added, and I can get them in different sizes ... usually.

Tomorrow I will measure up each dimension and post it so everyone can use this information.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

x3dnd3x

Trainee Chalk Collector
Silver Member
I had a semi custom 2x3. Didn't expected the pocket to be slim kind. I had to change out my tupperware that stored my accessories into a small pouch instead. I also had a problem inserting my cue shafts side by side due to my joint protector.

So people, for those who have those fanciful joint protectors of funny sizing, it would be ideal to get a bigger case. :(

All in all, its for protection so money is well worth spending.

LWW

MEMGO5
Silver Member
I have a JP for all my cues but they don't add any diameter.

I have in my head a case design that is a tribute to my favorite sports team.

x3dnd3x

Trainee Chalk Collector
Silver Member
I have a JP for all my cues but they don't add any diameter.

I have in my head a case design that is a tribute to my favorite sports team.

All of my JP overlaps collars and not flushed. That's why.

Its a good case though. Just wanna let the rest know. I believe there are others who have such joint protectors ordered.

LWW

MEMGO5
Silver Member
All of my JP overlaps collars and not flushed. That's why.

Its a good case though. Just wanna let the rest know. I believe there are others who have such joint protectors ordered.

I can see how that could happen as tight as these are supposed to fit.