DJC_5579.jpg

DJC_5572.jpg

DJC_5594.jpg

DJC_5589.jpg

DJC_5578.jpg

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey, Thunder Thighs, those were cool as can be. Thanks! It really gives a flavor of the venue site.

Check out Warren's cue bending when he's breaking 'em. I always liked Warren! :)

Please give us some more! :grin-square:

kano

Unbelievable!!!!!
Silver Member
thanks

thanks for the pics Thunder, they give some insight for those of us who couldn't make it.

kano

Snookered007

Ticky Tricky
Silver Member
Thanks for sharing TT, it's always nice to see pics from different venues. Was the Magic Rack the official rack for the tourny?

Thunder Thighs

I'm your Huckleberry
Silver Member
Mika Won!

You better. Inquiring minds wanna see what's happening, at least through your eyes. :wink:

Thanks again for the great pics! :)

I had a quick hi hello with Jay Helfert this afternoon. I was basically 2 feet behind him while he was doing the commentary and I was taking pics on the elevated commentary box. If you guys heard anything in the background, that was probably me and a couple of other guys, all with our 200mm zoom lenses. Man we really needed that reach :grin-square: . I just got home so I'll try to get a few pics up by tomorrow.

Congrats Mika!

catpool9

"Rack Um"/ Rusty Lock
Silver Member
Nice Pics!

Thanks Thunder for taking the time to share your photo's, their really nice to see, whether one is a pool player or not you would have to be humbled to have been around all that talent!

David Harcrow

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
DJC_5579.jpg

Cool shot....Mika Breaking with his playing cue...

The butt could be from a playing cue, but the shaft is a Deep Impact Pro shaft. You can see from the back of the shaft (1/4) that it is a different wood from the front (3/4).