A Public Statement

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Grab a chair and sit down along the long rail looking straight down the head string line. But first set a piece of chalk on the 3rd diamond on the opposite side of the table (middle diamond between corner and side pocket). Now set a piece of chalk on each side of the the first piece. Then place the CB on the head string one diamond away from the pieces of chalk.

So while sitting, you should try to be looking right down the head string line with both eyes open, straight through the CB, and hopefully see most or some of the center of the middle piece of chalk. While doing this, aim with your index finger trying your hardest to use both eyes equally……if your doing this right you’ll eventually see two index fingers with the CB and center piece of chalk in the middle of the two fingers (this may be difficult for severely right-eye/left-eye dominant players).

Once you see two fingers and the centers of the CB and center piece of chalk are dead center between them, keep your head very still and alternate between closing one eye then the other. What will happen is when you close the left eye you’ll be looking straight through the cue ball at the left piece of chalk…..and vice versa when closing the right eye. Question: when doing this are you looking through 3 different centers of the CB …..one with both eyes open, one with only left eye open, and one with only right eye open? If yes, you're doing this with the same CB/head position.

Take a shot where the OB is one diamond each down the short and long rails and the CB is one diamond down the short rail and two diamonds down the long rail…….basically a short left cut into the corner pocket, close to 1/2 ball hit (?)…very close to the shot Corey set up in his DVD (the one referenced in a recent thread). If you move both balls toward the end rail one inch at a time the cut with get more severe and eventually you have a near 90 degree cut when the OB gets close to the rail. As this happens the CP to CP changes. For many people when this happens, they’ll use one eye more than the other……maybe mostly the right eye (for right eye dominant player) for the first shot but as the shot gets closer to a 90 degree left cut, the left eye starts taking over to better see the two CPs line up (vice versa for cut to the right). As this happens, same thing is going on in the above situation above with the 3 pieces of chalk. This may be what Gene Albrecht teaches with his Perfect Aim in terms of how the eyes work with cuts to right and left.

Anyway, my point is with same CB/OB relationship and distance , when one eye takes over, you can be seeing different CB centers and perhaps different OB edges, too....even when both eyes are open. And perhaps, probably in most cases, without the player even knowing it.

Are you really talking to me after the FALSE Vile & Disgusting things you have said about me?

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Monty,

Have you read what I posted that another member PMd me?

Do you understand what was said there?

If he posted it to you in a PM, why are your putting his stuff out in public?

LOL.

You remind me of a gossipy old woman.

Is there nothing else besides AZB and aiming that can "contain" your COMPULSION?

I think there are some sorts of medications that maybe could help you.

Ask Chopdoc.

FWIW, I'd NEVER trust you with any information of ANY kind. Loose lips sink ships..

DTL

SP 219
Silver Member
Are you really talking to me after the FALSE Vile & Disgusting things you have said about me?

I just pointed out the one situation.....never directly said anything like you said I said.

I did maybe call you a "nuthu$$er" once or twice about the way you sucked up to certain posters.....sorry about that. That doesn't mean I was insinuating you and that person were sexually involved with each other like you said.....people have used that term a lot on here. And now I think it's forbidden my the mods.

Anyway what did you think about my post? Say the shot example I used, the first 1-3 shots as the balls inch closer to the rail have the same visuals and sweep, but as the cut gets slightly steeper one eye might start to creep in and become more "dominant" which would change what the player is seeing in terms of centers and perhaps edges.....which could be enough to change to angle the OB takes even if they're same relationship/distance.

Last edited:

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
If he posted it to you in a PM, why are your putting his stuff out in public?

LOL.

You remind me of a gossipy old woman.

Is there nothing else besides AZB and aiming that can "contain" your COMPULSION?

I think there are some sorts of medications that maybe could help you.

Ask Chopdoc.

FWIW, I'd NEVER trust you with any information of ANY kind. Loose lips sink ships..

I did not divulge who said it & 'they' have no problem with me relaying the information.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
I just pointed out the one situation.....never directly said anything like you said I said.

I did maybe call you a "nuthu$$er" once or twice about the way you sucked up to certain posters.....sorry about that. That doesn't mean I was insinuating you and that person were sexually involved with each other like you said.....people have used that term a lot on here. And now I think it's forbidden my the mods.

Anyway what did you think about my post? Say the shot example I used, the first 1-3 shots as the balls move closer to the rail may have the same visuals and sweep, but as the cut gets slightly steeper one eye might start to creep in and become more "dominant" which would change what the player is seeing in terms of centers and perhaps edges.....which could be enough to change to angle the OB takes even if they're same relationship/distance.

BS! The CJ thing was One of TWO different Vile & Disgusting things you said about me.

Given what you have said about a certain instructor, would you say the same thing about you & him that you did about me & CJ? Do you know what hypocrisy is?

Cookie remembered what you now seem to want to forget. I can forgive but I have trouble with forgetting.

NOW, you want to have a substantive discussion after what is probably not a sincere apology.

As individual biological human beings & not manufactured robots with cameras... we have subjective vision due to individual brains & 'wiring'. We also have different Mind's Eyes.

I could not do what Gene recommended about using different eyes for different directions of cuts.

When doing a pointing check for dominance I am right eye dominant, but Gene 'showed' me over the phone that when standing up & looking from above I see a straight line & hence shot lines from that perspective with my left eye. He gave me a 'trick' that works, but it goes against my natural eye pattern of which I revert back to when actually playing.

I have found that I am better off when 'aiming' a shot from the inside of the shot line. That is what CJ also found to be a better focus for him. It is very slight, but it is a difference & any difference can be & usually is significant.

What does any of your stuff have to do with whether Mr. Shuffett's Stuff is Objective or Subjective?

Are you going to remain civil or turn vile & spout vitriol?

Last edited:

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To the General Readership,
Please make you own determinations as to what is scientifically possible & what is not. Use your common sense.
PJ has said it rather well. AZB should be a place where those who play the game can come to get truthful information or at least information that is not scientifically known to be false.
Best Wishes to ALL & Shoot Well.
Someone said you were a professed Christian.
Science easily refutes the idea of the virgin birth of a child named Jesus caused directly by God.
Science easily refutes the idea of a man being killed on a cross and then rising from the dead.
Do you, as a scientist, reject those concepts as well....since they are "scientifically known to be false"?
(and don't say anything about "that's not what we're discussing on this site...I saw you going around and around with someone in that NPR forum the other night.) Not "very scientific" of you

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Someone said you were a professed Christian.
Science easily refutes the idea of the virgin birth of a child named Jesus caused directly by God.
Science easily refutes the idea of a man being killed on a cross and then rising from the dead.
Do you, as a scientist, reject those concepts as well....since they are "scientifically known to be false"?
(and don't say anything about "that's not what we're discussing on this site...I saw you going around and around with someone in that NPR forum the other night.) Not "very scientific" of you

You seem to nothing about Science nor God. If you've read that thread in NPR then you should know what I've said. If anyone else is interested then they can go read it & find out.
But... none of that has anything to do with what Science says regarding the topics here.

Last edited:

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You seem to nothing about Science nor God. If you've read that thread in NPR then you should know what I've said. If anyone else is interested then they can go read it & find out.
But... none of that has anything to do what Science says regarding the topics here.
Not very "scientific of you", little man.
Science can prove that a murderer named Saul in Jewish history didn't get struck blind on the road to Damascus too.
But, as for you, you sure got struck blind 20 years ago when you began your incessant badgering on this aiming forum. And you still are blind.

Last edited:

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Not very "scientific of you", little man.
Science can prove that a murderer named Saul in Jewish history didn't get struck blind on the road to Damascus too.
But, as for you, you sure got struck blind 20 years ago when you began your incessant badgering on this aiming forum. And you still are blind.

I was not on this nor any other forum site 20 years ago.

DTL

SP 219
Silver Member
What does any of your stuff have to do with whether Mr. Shuffett's Stuff is Objective or Subjective?

Look at post #60.......and what I quoted from one of your post. I wasn't talking about Objective/Subjective.

Your statement --> "However, ANYTIME the distance between the balls is 24", and you use the exact same visuals (ETA and CTE) you will get the exact same ccb perspective".

Now read post #60 again.......and the last paragraph in post #64. Isn't it indeed possible to have the same CB/OB relationship/distance and get a different perspective/outcome while using the exact same visual/sweep?

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Look at post #60.......and what I quoted from one of your post. I wasn't talking about Objective/Subjective.

Your statement --> "However, ANYTIME the distance between the balls is 24", and you use the exact same visuals (ETA and CTE) you will get the exact same ccb perspective".

Now read post #60 again.......and the last paragraph in post #64. Isn't it indeed possible to have the same CB/OB relationship/distance and get a different perspective/outcome while using the exact same visual/sweep?

Duke,

You're playing with fire here. You're dabbling with his event horizon, and if you continue, you'll get sucked in.

Hate to see a good person as you get "spaghettified" (i.e. result of being sucked into a black hole).

-Sean

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member

Everyone makes mistakes but some do things on purpose. The words you attributed to me in the quote are not my words. They were relayed by me. They are the words of another member who PMd them to me.

As for your last paragraph & what you said before...

If what you are talking about did take place then one would lose the fixed CB obtained through the sighting of the 2 lines.

If we set the stick & close our right eye we have one "picture" of it. If we open our right eye & close our left eye we then have another picture of it.

BECAUSE... we have established TWO completely different "vision centers".

Are you now saying that for Mr. Shuffett's CTE to work that one has to have the ability to negate the vision in each of their eyes at will?

If so, that is something that I have never heard said as an explanation as to the WHY.

Was that in either of the DVDs that were sold. Is that on ANY of the You Tube Videos?

Are you now saying that it is subjective dependent on ones ability to control which eye sees what?

Last edited:

DTL

SP 219
Silver Member
Everyone makes mistakes but some do things on purpose. The words you attributed to me in the quote are not my words. They were relayed by me. They are the words of another member who PMd them to me.

As for your last paragraph & what you said before...

If what you are talking about did take place then one would lose the fixed CB obtained through the sighting of the 2 lines.

If we set the stick & close our right eye we have one "picture" of it. If we open our right eye & close our left eye we then have another picture of it.

BECAUSE... we have established TWO completely different "vision centers".

Are you now saying that for Mr. Shuffett's CTE to work that one has to have the ability to negate the vision in each of their eyes at will?

If so, that is something that I have never heard said as an explanation as to the WHY.

Was that in either of the DVDs that were sold. Is that on ANY of the You Tube Videos?

Are you now saying that it is subjective dependent on ones ability to control which eye sees what?

What I’m talking about here has nothing to do with CTE. Just pointing out what happens
with some players on right and left cut shots when the eyes can change (without the player knowing it) in terms of dominance. Joe Tucker talks about this and invented the 3rd Eye Trainer to combat it.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
What I’m talking about here has nothing to do with CTE. Just pointing out what happens
with some players on right and left cut shots when the eyes can change (without the player knowing it) in terms of dominance. Joe Tucker talks about this and invented the 3rd Eye Trainer to combat it.

Okay.

So what is your intention?

I already know that we have 2 eyes that are separated by individual different (subjective)distances & that some of us are hard wired for right eye 'dominance" & some for left eye 'dominance'(again subjective).

I also know that some if not most of us have different levels of sight efficiency in each eye & that when trying to use our eyes for certain tasks one eye or the other tries to be the boss(again subjective)

Is that not similar to ambidextrous people who do some one thing righty & other things lefty. Do I need to say subjective again?

So... what is your intention?

DTL

SP 219
Silver Member
So... what is your intention?

That the below quote is a false statement.

"However, ANYTIME the distance between the balls is 24", and you use the exact same visuals (ETA and CTE) you will get the exact same ccb perspective".

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member

"However, ANYTIME the distance between the balls is 24", and you use the exact same visuals (ETA and CTE) you will get the exact same ccb perspective".

It won't have any impact on them. You could run 1,000 balls in 14.1 and you'd still be questioned, harassed, and belittled that it's not scientific or logical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF7k8-nL28Y&t=184s

GREAT SHOOTING WITH CTE!!

Last edited:

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Gotta believe he got that from staightpool_99, who just so happened to get schooled in the other thread.
One thing for sure, English did not come up with one single thing on his own in the challenge thread.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member

Those are not my words as they were sent to me & I relayed them.

That Statement is not False. It is True within the parameters & context that it was/is made.

You are not bringing in anything new. If the "point" of vision is moved, then the objectivity dictated by the seeing of the two lines equally & simultaneously is lost & one has just enter into the realm of subjectivity.

I think you have misstated your intention. I think you have a more long term intention.

Science does not "belong" to anyone for them to come up with something of their own. Science IS what it is. It is the confirmation bias along with some other thing that seems to prevent You & others seemingly from understanding the Science or admitting the Truth of Science.

Last edited: