Mike Sigel and Kevin Trudeau

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$

I like Mike but that a^*wipe Trudeau makes me wanna puke everytime i see him. Delusional low-life con artist.

He did put a lot of money into a lot of players hands. Some HOF 's got 5 k for just showing up and playing.
In the end it took some time but all got paid what they were owed.

poolhallbanger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just sayin...

A lot of scam artists will con you into giving your credit card number and then repetitively charge your account even after you have realized that you have been
scammed! The credit card companies will allow this to continue since they take the
side of the scammer lol. Listen to me, if this happens to you, you only have two options
and they are to immediately cancel your credit card account -or- ask them to change
your account number AND to block the scammer from charging your account. Otherwise you will keep being charged. Never trust anyone with your credit card number! If you must use paypal as an intermediary. Hope this helps!:thumbup:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Not everyone was paid. I have heard from at least two stiffees.

Many of the refs got stiffed as well. He owed me $5,500 from staking Cliff and it took a lot of aggravation just to get that. He tried to stiff Efren on the 350K he owed him but the threat of imminent death made him change his mind. :rolleyes:

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Many of the refs got stiffed as well. He owed me $5,500 from staking Cliff and it took a lot of aggravation just to get that. He tried to stiff Efren on the 350K he owed him but the threat of imminent death made him change his mind. :rolleyes:
Welcome to da Pilippines!!!! LOL

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
i know this wasn't made yesterday, but sigel is still looking mighty solid when he's down on that ball.

Yes, was fun to watch except for Kevin. The video would be so much better if he was not there. Mike's stroke (to me) is a pendulum stroke with the upper arm following through. Not really a piston stroke.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yes, was fun to watch except for Kevin. The video would be so much better if he was not there. Mike's stroke (to me) is a pendulum stroke with the upper arm following through. Not really a piston stroke.

Trudeau once looked at me with a straight face and told me his high run was 164 balls. I had already seen him spar with Sigel and he was capable of running maybe a rack at 14.1, if he got a little lucky. I just smiled and said that was damn good. He really thought that people would believe all his lies, and I guess millions did.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for posting this. I found it extremely helpful in fixing several aspects of my game that were incorrect including my grip and my bridge when I’m on the rail. It’s all the basics that I never learned from a pro. Great resource.

Likewise enjoyed it very much too!

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Holy chit I can't believe anyone got through that. I lasted about 5 minutes.

I’ll bet Kevin spends 5 minutes a day on his knees wishing he could be touching mikes shaft instead of mammas dick

Good n natural cure for what ails him lmfao

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Early 90's

I went into a pool room build out with a near identical successful business man as Trudeau, on a smaller scale. Married with kids, know em for years. When it all played out, his coke head buddies were part of the landscape/buildout.

Ran into a similar white powder scenario in Denver when I first built/opened/ran Rack Em pool hall on Iliff (still open 25 yrs later).

I always wondered why the owner could pound Quervo Shots with the Cops at last call, and be on the ball the next day.