This week's ABR episode
Old
  (#1)
AzHousePro
Administrator

AzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2428

This week's ABR episode - 03-29-2018, 05:57 PM

Talked to Shirley Ang, the new director of the World Pool Series and Melinda Bailey this week.

http://www.poolpodcasts.com/2018/03/...d-pool-series/

Name: Mike
Cue: Layani w/ Predator Shaft
Break Cue: X-Breaker
Hours of pool: Not enough
Cue Collection: Bludworth

Old
  (#2)
BassMasterK
AzB Silver Member
BassMasterK has a reputation beyond reputeBassMasterK has a reputation beyond reputeBassMasterK has a reputation beyond reputeBassMasterK has a reputation beyond reputeBassMasterK has a reputation beyond reputeBassMasterK has a reputation beyond reputeBassMasterK has a reputation beyond reputeBassMasterK has a reputation beyond reputeBassMasterK has a reputation beyond reputeBassMasterK has a reputation beyond reputeBassMasterK has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

07-18-2018, 11:43 PM

I somehow missed that you picked up the reigns and kept Mr. Bond's podcast alive. It was my favorite podcast to listen to and I am so happy that I have some catching up to do. I have listened to a couple of episodes so far and it is great. Thank you so much!

Old
  (#3)
Nostroke
AzB Silver Member

Nostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 10475
  Send a message via MSN to Nostroke  
07-19-2018, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassMasterK View Post
I somehow missed that you picked up the reigns and kept Mr. Bond's podcast alive. It was my favorite podcast to listen to and I am so happy that I have some catching up to do. I have listened to a couple of episodes so far and it is great. Thank you so much!
I think Mike pre-dated Mr Bond's broadcast.

Old
  (#4)
BassMasterK
AzB Silver Member
BassMasterK has a reputation beyond reputeBassMasterK has a reputation beyond reputeBassMasterK has a reputation beyond reputeBassMasterK has a reputation beyond reputeBassMasterK has a reputation beyond reputeBassMasterK has a reputation beyond reputeBassMasterK has a reputation beyond reputeBassMasterK has a reputation beyond reputeBassMasterK has a reputation beyond reputeBassMasterK has a reputation beyond reputeBassMasterK has a reputation beyond repute

07-19-2018, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostroke View Post
I think Mike pre-dated Mr Bond's broadcast.
Not sure I'm following you, but what I am listening to is new podcasts of ABR. They are now housed at https://www.poolpodcast.com/ and Mike has ported all of the old ABR podcasts over to his spot on iTunes as well.

The new episodes start with "Getting the Band Back Together" in March of 2018. It doesn't keep with the one every week schedule, but hey I'm just thrilled to have contemporary pool talk, news and interviews going on again.

Old
  (#5)
Nostroke
AzB Silver Member

Nostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 10475
  Send a message via MSN to Nostroke  
07-19-2018, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassMasterK View Post
Not sure I'm following you, but what I am listening to is new podcasts of ABR. They are now housed at https://www.poolpodcast.com/ and Mike has ported all of the old ABR podcasts over to his spot on iTunes as well.

The new episodes start with "Getting the Band Back Together" in March of 2018. It doesn't keep with the one every week schedule, but hey I'm just thrilled to have contemporary pool talk, news and interviews going on again.
Yeah-My apologies- I dogged it- I was answering a question no one asked and confused. I was just trying to say that iirc, Mike and Jerry did a weekly broadcast prior to Mr Bond but now i wouldnt even bet on that.

Old
  (#6)
AtLarge
AzB Gold Member
AtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond repute

07-19-2018, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostroke View Post
Yeah-My apologies- I dogged it- I was answering a question no one asked and confused. I was just trying to say that iirc, Mike and Jerry did a weekly broadcast prior to Mr Bond but now i wouldnt even bet on that.
Yes, Mike Howerton and Jerry Forsyth had a program called "Runout Radio" that started in 2007. Fifty of those episodes, running up to 11/8/2012, are also posted here: https://www.poolpodcast.com/

ABR started in Dec. 2013.

Last edited by AtLarge; 07-19-2018 at 01:56 PM.

Old
  (#7)
AzHousePro
Administrator

AzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2428

07-24-2018, 09:32 AM

Thanks, this week's show is an interview with Tony Chohan. Look for it Thursday,

Mike

Name: Mike
Cue: Layani w/ Predator Shaft
Break Cue: X-Breaker
Hours of pool: Not enough
Cue Collection: Bludworth

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: