New aramith balls

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well predator just posted this on their Instagram page so I guess the wait is over lol

I hope that CB isn’t the “translucent” type that Cyclop produces. I played with one the first time while traveling this week. I absolutely could not stand it. Literally, had to stop playing.

I am a bit old school - love my set of Tourneys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

markjames

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Especially large ones that are defined as

“a person or group that ruthlessly exploits others.”

a1712

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
So know one knows anything iron clad about the new Aramiths the OP inquired about? Brian.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t. I haven’t met a product yet that supersedes items built in the the previous 20 Years. Not one. Why reinvent the wheel? Only one reason. The money. Pool tables, cues, cloth, cues, balls. I can be just fine and comfy with 15 years ago more.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Is there any company out there that makes things just to make then, without care if they make money with it? That won't keep a lot of companies continuing to make things. Even if they made something great that beats the competition in a year they will need to find something else for their investors to be happy about.

Every time I see someone complaining that some company is doing something to make money my first thought is "well, yeah."