9' Brunswick Anniversary Table, Rails by Gregory, set up by RKC

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This could be the best 9 foot pool table in the world. Vintage/Antique Brunswick 9' Anniversary Pool Table, with custom walnut rails by Mark Gregory. The table is completely reconditioned by Glen Hancock (the Real King Cobra) on the pool hall mechanic forums and the best mechanic in the world. Glen machined and leveled the frame in his shop. He installed Italian slate instead of the Brunstone phony slate that other Brunswick Anniversaries and Centennials have. He then installed levelers in the legs and 38 other leveling points around the table. This table is one of four tables Glen has done with his custom leveling parameter. The beautiful custom walnut rails were built by Mark Gregory in Georgia (the best rail builder in the US) with the new cushions (would cost over $3500 for the rail job today). The table has 4.5" corners and 5" sides. All of the angles in the pockets are the best ones out there and what the professionals want to have. The table is only 2 years old with the modifications and is fantastic. Perfect condition. Everyone says this is the best table possibly in the world today. Fast with the Simonis 860 cloth. Glen has his leveler system in case it needs it and anyone can take the table apart and set it back up. This table is for someone that wants the BEST!!! Now you can have a beautiful refinished Brunswick Anniversary and the best playing table in the world. Just our opinion but that is what everyone that has ever played on it exclaims. $8,900.
I have a two panel LED light that matches the table. Two LED 2 foot by 4 foot panels from Walalight in Florida. My cost for the light is over $1,000. The LED panels can be remotely dimmed or cool and hot light. Fantastic light. Buy the table and I'll give a special deal on the light.
You can call me at 541-868-7493.

Attachments

• Anniversary.jpg
    Anniversary.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_3219.JPG
    IMG_3219.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_3220.JPG
    IMG_3220.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_3221.JPG
    IMG_3221.JPG
    109.7 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I’ve owned lots of Rolls Royce’s over the years.

This table is in that class/level, sure some will be close but to have a box worked on by those 2-oh boy! Special as a RR!!!

Congrats
Fatboy