Cue Tips

FaithHopeLove

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey friends from all over the world.
Just want to know what cue tips are you guys using?
Have anyone tried predator soft , hirano soft and moori soft?
Are there anyone of you who are using a soft tip and thinks that it is a good soft tip?

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I Use .........

My main playing tip is Kamui Black (medium). I've installed this tip on all 5 shafts of my two main playing cues (Scruggs & Mottey).

I tried the Ultraskin tip on a friend's cue and it was nice but to me it seemed like the Kamui was just a bit firmer which I preferred even though I do not to play with tips that are rated "hard".

Over the past 35 years, I've tried just about every tip imaginable and for my playing preferences, Kamui Onxy just plays the best of all the tips I've tired. I'm looking forward to trying the new Kamui clear when it's time to change one of my cues' tip.

Last edited:

peter_gunn

])3a]) s']['rok3
Silver Member
My main playing tip is Kamui Onyx Black (medium). I've installed this tip on all 5 shafts of my two main playing cues (Scruggs & Mottey).

I tried the Ultraskin tip on a friend's cue and it was nice but to me it seemed like the Kamui was just a bit firmer which I preferred even though I do not to play with tips that are rated "hard".

Over the past 35 years, I've tried just about every tip imaginable and for my playing preferences, Kamui Onxy just plays the best of all the tips I've tired. I'm looking forward to trying the new Kamui clear when it's time to change one of my cues' tip.

Onyx are super tips, but they delaminate often :eek:

I play with black king H and love it :)

ZiggyLee

I Love This Game!!!!
Silver Member
Trying some new tips

Hi all, I'm going to be putting some Milk duds on a new Pete Omen cue. I have heard nothing but good things with this AZers Milk duds. Let you know how it's going soon:thumbup:

shortyz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tip

I just put on a kamui clear black soft and it is great so far. Did not flatten or mushroom one bit. Ive got good control and no problem drawing 2 table lengths. I also recomend talisman soft or the g2s, and kamui brown med or soft are of course great and as good as you can get imo. Cant go wrong with any of these. Ill also mention that the blue.elf tip is a cheaper tip that actually plays prett good also along with milkduds.

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
My main playing tip is Kamui Onyx Black (medium). I've installed this tip on all 5 shafts of my two main playing cues (Scruggs & Mottey).

Thanks for the compliment on my Tip. Do you know if your friend had a Soft, Medium or Hard on his cue? The ferrule can also give a change of feel on the hit.

I just hit 100,000 tips for the year with very minumal back lash, quite proud of that. :)

Protocol

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hirano tips play good but mushroom much more than the others and will need a little more maintenance.

Zims Rack

Promoting the Cueing Arts
Silver Member
I've played with Talisman Pro Medium, several Tiger layered, Moori, Kamui and UltrSkin- favorite as a player and a repairman is the UltrSkin Soft!

Zim's Samsung Tablet

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Always been a Moori Soft player, tried Kamui Soft - not for me...
Now i use a Soft Ultraskin tip and I`m very happy with price and performance.

Manoman2444

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the compliment on my Tip. Do you know if your friend had a Soft, Medium or Hard on his cue? The ferrule can also give a change of feel on the hit.

I just hit 100,000 tips for the year with very minumal back lash, quite proud of that. :)

Tom, you do a great job with these tips. Absolutely love mine!!

shortstroke7

Registered
Kamui black super soft, best tip I've ever used hands down, holds its shape better than any soft tip I have ever used, recommend them for everyone, I have also heard from a good friend of mine that the kamui clear tips are very good as well

cjlashomb

Predator vs Moori vs other tips

I shoot with a Moori Hard tip but would like to see how other tips play in comparison. Has any one tried the Predator Victory tips? In your opinion, how do they play?

matthewclese198

tried many tips over the years and ive decided to go back to lepro and triangle tips i find them just as good as other tips and for a fraction of the cost.

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
You could try the Ultraskin VS.

It's pretty soft and it holds the cue ball pretty well too. But I personally like the S better. They are one hell of an awesome tip.

Cshot

Registered
Kamui black super soft is the best tip I've ever used. The softer the better for me. Anything out there softer then a kamui black super soft?