NYC pool players beware Simon Lau

Bambu

Dave Manasseri
Silver Member
Really? LOL I would think the pressure would make him try and make it good quick so that Barry Banks can let the folks out there know it has been settled. That would be my reaction anyway.

Id rather be cursed out as opposed to having my name dragged through the mud. I guess its the new age of internet tattletales. Me, if I knew the guy a long time I would figure he tried to win his money back on credit.... but then went broke. Sneaky yes, but that's part of the chance you take when you don't post up. Let a few pay periods go by, then start getting upset. I only know Simon a little bit from long ago, but he was never known as a deadbeat.

Barry Banks

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bambu, you'd rather be cursed out than have your name dragged through the mud? why would you say that? I see people being cursed out here all the time, but in my opinion, that's rarely ever called for. And I don't see myself as being an Internet tattletale. I just see this site as a way to give people the wire an get the word out. I never leave my local room, so this is how I chose to act. And Simon does not have to wait for a paycheck. He told me he had money at home, not sitting in the bank. He even offered to leave me his cues. But I am not a pawn shop, nor do I want to be responsible for someone's property. I just want to get paid when promised. There is something else going on here and it's more to do with his refusal to pay than his ability.

Timothy Rose

Silver Member
I trust gas station sushi more than I trust Siomon…

9lVaZ2w.gif

JOEY 300

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Simon

you did the right thing barry.................dont let anybody tell you otherwise........................joey

Bambu

Dave Manasseri
Silver Member
Bambu, you'd rather be cursed out than have your name dragged through the mud? why would you say that? I see people being cursed out here all the time, but in my opinion, that's rarely ever called for. And I don't see myself as being an Internet tattletale. I just see this site as a way to give people the wire an get the word out. I never leave my local room, so this is how I chose to act. And Simon does not have to wait for a paycheck. He told me he had money at home, not sitting in the bank. He even offered to leave me his cues. But I am not a pawn shop, nor do I want to be responsible for someone's property. I just want to get paid when promised. There is something else going on here and it's more to do with his refusal to pay than his ability.

I just meant I'd rather be cursed out to my face as opposed to someone posting on AZ and saying I'm bad action. I guess times have changed. Not trying to knock you Barry, you are probably a nice guy, and you deserve to be paid. I just think you should have waited a little bit longer before going public...... especially considering the longevity of the relationship, the collateral offered, and the amount of his money in your pocket.