Classic Ned Morris

Mikey Town

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This one will be up for sale soon, but I was happy with how the photos came out, so I wanted to share it here before it makes it's way over to the BST.

Great cue from a great maker. It doesn't get much more clean and classic than this...

Ned%20Morris-1.jpg

Ned%20Morris-2.jpg

Ned%20Morris-3.jpg

Ned%20Morris-4.jpg

Ned%20Morris-5.jpg

Ned%20Morris-6.jpg

Cheers,

Mike

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ned is under appreciated IMO. He has an uncommon artistic sense with cue design and proportion. No matter what he builds the cues have a distinctive clean look. I like his shaft taper and his cues play good too. He made me a nice cocobolo merry widow with a cork wrap that I used for a few years.

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The last Ned Morris cue I owned was a very well built cue. I love this veneer combo too! Green veneers kick ass. Perfect cue for a St. Patty's day if you ask me ;)

Thanks for sharing and as always, your pics look amazing.

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
Ned is under appreciated IMO. He has an uncommon artistic sense with cue design and proportion. No matter what he builds the cues have a distinctive clean look.

AGREED

Underappreciated...but by those who have not experienced his work. Nobody builds a cue that plays better IMO.

If you want a cue that is a worldbeater, consider one of Ned's. If you need someone to tell you that after running a few racks with one...maybe look elsewhere. (or take up bowling).

As far as distinctive...Ned has no fear. I have seen some of his really big cues and they are on par with the iconic makers known for such work.

Great cues, great builder

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
Nice old school design. I like that the points come pretty close together at the base, next to the wrap. Also, I like green in point veneers. You may do pretty well with this one.

All the best,
WW