Bergman vs Morra!!!!! Lol

barrymuch90

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How awesome is it that these two are playing each other this deep in the US Open. These guys have history and bad blood to an extent and this should be a great match!!!! Hopefully they stream it which would be 10 times better(cough cough accustats cough)

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How awesome is it that these two are playing each other this deep in the US Open. These guys have history and bad blood to an extent and this should be a great match!!!! Hopefully they stream it which would be 10 times better(cough cough accustats cough)

Should be a good one. Tough call, but I'm rooting for Bergman since he's just a hair more American than Morra.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know, what a great matchup, but they’re showing Naoyuki Oi vs. Francisco Sanchez Ruiz. They’re all good matchups at this stage, but I would have loved to see Morra vs. Bergman.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I know, what a great matchup, but they’re showing Naoyuki Oi vs. Francisco Sanchez Ruiz. They’re all good matchups at this stage, but I would have loved to see Morra vs. Bergman.

I would have also liked to see Morra vs. Justin. I'm sure that one would have gained a much larger audience as well.

mikepage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

It would be great to see Bergman vs Morra.

But that said, Ruiz gets entirely too little attention, even amongst Europeans... Just sayin...