Siming Chen vs Donny Mills

Bbutler

topshots.ca
Silver Member
If anyone can communicate with the streamers tell them it's basically completely frozen.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn't have any issue with the payment.

No issues with the stream yet either other than the constant camera angle changes.

They fixed the volume on the mics.

Bbutler

topshots.ca
Silver Member
Please someone also tell them that the direct overhead view is horrible. Not only is it a little distorted but it makes it hard to know if your stream is frozen or not. Tell them to stick with the 3/4 view camera, please.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm on Safari on a Mac and the stream has been flawless for me. I'm super impressed with the picture quality.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder if the stream they are sending out is "too" high quality, and if the end user does not have a very fast connection, it buffers. IDK if there is a way for them to send out 2 or 3 quality levels simultaneously, and the end user will pick the one that works best for them. I'm on Verizon Fios fiber optic I think its about 100 Mbps down and 100 Mbps up speed.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder if the stream they are sending out is "too" high quality, and if the end user does not have a very fast connection, it buffers. IDK if there is a way for them to send out 2 or 3 quality levels simultaneously, and the end user will pick the one that works best for them. I'm on Verizon Fios fiber optic I think its about 100 Mbps down and 100 Mbps up speed.

That could be it. I have a computer at home that's on wireless. Any super high resolution and it'll buffer.