Muellers Cue Repair

Evil8 Billiards

EVIL8BILLIARDS.COM
Silver Member
I was wondering if anyone had any cue work done from Mueller. I'm looking to get a new leather wrap on my Predator 3k6 and wanted to see some of the work. Thanks.

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Ratcues

Ryan "ratcues" Theewen is the guy who makes all repairs for them. You can poke him here on the forum.

I had a joint changed by him, very nice and clean work.

Hope this helped.

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
Ryans work is impeccible and he is under the radar as far as cuesmiths go, but I do not expect that to be for to much longer.

JV

roberthans

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
shafts

My sons and I had six shafts turned down and cleaned. They came back perfectly done.

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
As mentioned, Ryan does impeccible work and is super easy to deal with. I JUST got an older Meucci cue back from him from being refinished about 2 weeks ago. Cue looks better than it did when it came from Meucci.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
I've been here for a while...although I haven't needed any repair work done, I've heard nothing but good about Ryan's work.

Those who play with one of his Rat cues seem to enjoy them as well.

jgobigred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had Ryan put a leather wrap on a wrapless sneaky. It was done fast and perfect! Hard to see the seam and its natural ringtail lizard! Has held up to daily use for over a year now.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
I haven't heard anything about it since Ryan left. I am curious as well.

Excellent point, directly to the original question.
To be very clear to the OP, Ryan is no longer at Muellers and cannot be reached there.
Ryan did work at Muellers for many years, but no longer is there.
He can be reached right here on AZB. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Will Prout

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pin change

I had them change a joint/pin and it was back to me in Alaska with in 3 weeks. They even called before they did the work to inform me the butt of the McDermott cue I sent them was slightly warped and they wanted to be sure I was aware of it and still wanted the work done.

I never noticed the warp. Cue came back and they did good work and the grandkids don't know about the warp.

I am going to have some more joint work done as soon as I get my butt kicked in an upcoming tournament.