>>>> EDC <<<<Jules Patterson

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful work. If his work is anywhere close to Randy's, they are killers.

Scott

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
I also spent some time at Little Kennys booth talking with Jules on Thursday & again on Friday. Very nice gentleman, beautiful cues. Jules is surely gonna be very busy after showing these cues at the show. Thanks for posting the cue pics Greg
Jeff

POOLPLYR1111

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
EDC Cues

Greg awesome cues. I was lucky enough to also pick up an EDC cue. I spent a lot of time talking with Jules about the innovative construction that goes into his cues and all I can say is WOW!

When I hit with the cue I was even more impressed and a true believer.

I have been around the pool scene for around 20 years and this cue is 1 of only a handful that I have said to myself don't sell it,keep it, play with it, enjoy it, and consider it an investment.

I am waiting for Jules to call me so that I can place an order for another cue. This coming from a guy who has never placed an order with a cue maker before.

Enjoy the cues I know I will enjoy mine.

Ron

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Greg awesome cues. I was lucky enough to also pick up an EDC cue. I spent a lot of time talking with Jules about the innovative construction that goes into his cues and all I can say is WOW!

When I hit with the cue I was even more impressed and a true believer.

I have been around the pool scene for around 20 years and this cue is 1 of only a handful that I have said to myself don't sell it,keep it, play with it, enjoy it, and consider it an investment.

I am waiting for Jules to call me so that I can place an order for another cue. This coming from a guy who has never placed an order with a cue maker before.

Enjoy the cues I know I will enjoy mine.

Ron

What is innovative about the construction?

What are these going for, ballpark?

They look really nice, and I like the name a lot as I'm also into custom knives and fountain pens and things like that where the "EDC" culture is strong.

Cool stuff for sure, thanks for sharing!

SSach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice pair

Not surprised you took these home Greg. After speaking with Jules for sometime it appears he will have a very promising career as a cuemaker. The gun sights inlayed cue was really special. Think that sold pretty fast.

Doesn't hurt that Randy Mobley is providing some guidance.

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
These EDC's are everything one might expect given their elite origins.

They bring a second level of interest however...the passion of a patriot.

It was great to meet Jules and to examine many of these cues in close detail. They are certain to be hot...great veneer work, finish and aesthetic. All demonstrate the highest levels of precision and finesse.

Every Day Carry...thanks for all you do Jules. Welcome; keep crushing it.

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful cues Greg..
I'm sure they look twice as amazing in your hands..
I dig the name, and the Double Diamond JP's are a nice touch..

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can you really become great at cue-making learning from someone else?

Well, according to my recollection, Mr. Scruggs did......JMW too......and Mr. Hercek.....
the list is long and filled with great names who became masters of their craft.

Jeez, from what I can see, this fellow is really talented and should fare really well
because he learned from one of the best and I suspect he'll become one too in time.

Matt B.

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
>>>> edc <<<<

Thank you to all who made some nice comments public & private. Jules was taught well by Randy Mobley, and will now start his second phase.
Hopefully his full time military career will not impede people from enjoying his excellent craftsmanship, and l truly mean it.
His cues play better than l thought they would, wish l bought them all.

Want to thank Randy and Jules for their friendship, and especially for being so nice to my family.
" What's Your Every Day Carry " EDC
Enjoy
Greg