Cuetec Breach

croscoe

Retired
Silver Member
Anyone seen the new carbon Breach break cue at the BCA event yet. If so any first impression ?
Cost ? Wrap no wrap.

Thanks

Last edited:

briankenobi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It looked like it was only a jump cue. It was a little longer like how the mucci jump cue is. It had an extension on it. I was told by the rep that the cost will be $550. I don't remember if it had a wrap or now. Fedor was doing some pretty good close jumps with it using the pendulum technique. Most people would do the dart from those distances. I jumped a ball one handed with it. That is my test for a jump cue is to jump it one handed.

Outside of that, that is all I remember. I hope this helps.

briankenobi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$550?

What a steal.:eek:

For just a jump cue? I got a bridge to sell ya then. lol

And that is to say that it is just a jump cue. When the extension was one it looked noticeably shorter than a regular cue. I didn't see anyone breaking with it.

briankenobi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

billiardsking

Registered
Cuestix shows the MSRP at $799. Breach is the break only cue.
I do not find the price nor design favorable. Only 3/8 14 Cuetec pin so far.
Website only pics the butt no shaft pic.

The jump is due out later in the year. Propel is what I read it to be called.

https://cuestix.com/pool-cues/other-brands/cuetec-cues/cuetec-ct940-cynergy-cues-11201.html

Still no pics of the shaft, but $649 on Cuetec's Site: https://www.cuetec.com/products/uncategorized/13-945-cynergy-breach-break-cue/

edit: I will get them on Tuesday, will try to take shaft pics if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

RakRunr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know prices, but I hit a few with both the new jump and break cues at the Expo last week. I can't say I was overly impressed with either, but also saw no problem. At this point, and at this level of tech, most of the options out there perform basically the same, so it comes down to what you like or dislike. If you think it's better for you, then it probably is. If you aren't sure, then it probably isn't.

Play with what you like.

RandyinHawaii

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I picked one up here at APA World Championship, Although I haven’t have a chance to use it a lot, so far I have been very impressed with it. More to follow after I have played with it more.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been shopping cyber-insurance Policies for a couple months an I got a little adrenaline fear-shot when I saw this thread title.

Calmly.