It’s been a few minutes...

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome back. I still own an accustats video of the fatboy 10 ball challenge with Efren taking first place.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
I've actually been curious on how your latest business ventures have been going. I think the last that I recall, you mentioned that you were getting into the wedding business in Vegas. Your businesses and finances have always been very intriguing to me -- I think mainly because I don't run across many people with lots of money that aren't afraid to discuss what types of things they are investing in and how they are doing. You've always been quite open in that regard.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
It's as if you never left.

I finally played with a Revo shaft, and I didn't like it at all.
Other than that, not much has changed.

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Good to see you stop back Eric, what is new in your world? Pretty much the same old, same old, here.

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dude, I've been looking for you !
Remember the last time we talked , you said whenever you were not going to be at your place in Vegas, I could come out and stay at your mansion for a while and unwind and gather my wits?
Dude, you forgot to give me your address and phone number!

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
hey now, this was a pleasant surprise this morning! Welcome back! Hope all is well...

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've actually been curious on how your latest business ventures have been going. I think the last that I recall, you mentioned that you were getting into the wedding business in Vegas. Your businesses and finances have always been very intriguing to me -- I think mainly because I don't run across many people with lots of money that aren't afraid to discuss what types of things they are investing in and how they are doing. You've always been quite open in that regard.

I’m still a open book on that topic. Lost a ton, made a half a ton back, now the Chinese trade war thing is a issue for me it seems. No complaints. I don’t work as hard anymore.

Thx to everyone who replied to this thread I’m in NYC frozen at the moment, when I get home to LA I’ll make a post on what’s been going on. And try to reply to everyone.

Jim’s tomatoes are beyond amazing as always. That’s a cool pic with the balls. It’s nice when your balls and toms match.

That Revo thing, yup....I suppose. I been around pool some, haven’t been playing. Can’t make a ball right now but that’s ok. Still like to sweat pool.

I’ll be at Derby for a few days again this year.

Best,
Eric :)

PS: you’ll never catch me on social media-ever. Not my bag,

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
I’m still a open book on that topic. Lost a ton, made a half a ton back, now the Chinese trade war thing is a issue for me it seems. No complaints. I don’t work as hard anymore.

Thx to everyone who replied to this thread I’m in NYC frozen at the moment, when I get home to LA I’ll make a post on what’s been going on. And try to reply to everyone.

Jim’s tomatoes are beyond amazing as always. That’s a cool pic with the balls. It’s nice when your balls and toms match.

That Revo thing, yup....I suppose. I been around pool some, haven’t been playing. Can’t make a ball right now but that’s ok. Still like to sweat pool.

I’ll be at Derby for a few days again this year.

Best,
Eric :)

PS: you’ll never catch me on social media-ever. Not my bag,

dint they call you "papa" B4 u got phat:smile:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
eric,do you remember offering to sell me a fancy cue

from a guy in california,old timers causes me to forget names
but i am interested in buying the cue now
dean
214 477 7323

i hope you are back this time for good

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dude, glad to have you back. I'm not on
here as much as I used to be, but more
than you...lofl

Great meeting and talking to you at Derby
2 or 3 years ago. Memory is a little blurry,
due to alcoholic beverages at the time, but
I guess it happened.

14.1fan

Registered
Hope everyone is doing good.

Did I miss anything?

Best,

Fatboy :)
Hi Eric,
It's Robyn, Ray Martin's daughter. I've been wanting to reach out to you again for a long time but didn't know how to find you.
I'm not on here much & don't know how to navigate the site very well.
I sure hope it's you that I'm reaching...if this isn't Eric Peterson "fatboy", I apologize & please let me know.
Have a great day!
Robyn Martin
610-220-4112
forrobyn@gmail.com

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Eric,
It's Robyn, Ray Martin's daughter. I've been wanting to reach out to you again for a long time but didn't know how to find you.
I'm not on here much & don't know how to navigate the site very well.
I sure hope it's you that I'm reaching...if this isn't Eric Peterson "fatboy", I apologize & please let me know.
Have a great day!
Robyn Martin
610-220-4112
forrobyn@gmail.com

Click on his name and you can send him a private message. Yes, fatboy is Eric.

By the way, your dad is cooler than the other side of the pillow. :)