Question about new Predator cue

sneakynito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the public service announcement.
Sorry you have to deal with it. Sucks being excited for something then getting screwed.
I hope they make it right for you.

malekitani

Registered
Update:

I spoke with the GM, sent her pictures and she is working on exchanging the Sport 2 butt only and I will get to keep the REVO shaft.

I'm asking them to pay for the shipping cost since it was their mistake to begin with.

I'm starting to feel like we are getting close to a good resolution. I will keep you guys posted on what happens.

On a side note, should a new predator butt come with joint protector? Because mine did not come with them.

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Update:

I spoke with the GM, sent her pictures and she is working on exchanging the Sport 2 butt only and I will get to keep the REVO shaft.

I'm asking them to pay for the shipping cost since it was their mistake to begin with.

I'm starting to feel like we are getting close to a good resolution. I will keep you guys posted on what happens.

On a side note, should a new predator butt come with joint protector? Because mine did not come with them.

Sounds like better news and yes on the JP's

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To me this appear to be a used cue, if it was disclaimed that the cue was used then you got what you bought, if not then have a talk with the seller.

EDIT: Glad you have that solved, speak about answering after reading the original post only, then after hitting submit go back and read the rest. lol.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I feel you. I'm super upset now, I wanted to try the revo shaft this weekend. They are offering to take it back or $30 store credit, they said they can't exchange. I think I'll send it back and never buy from there again.

Oh and the manager assured me it's not used when I took it to a Predator dealer in my area and he assured that it's used or at least taken in and out of a case many times.

I mean this was not a cheap product to buy.
Let me get this straight - they offered you $30 to accept it as is. You said they are also offering to take it back. Does that mean getting a full refund including your shipping costs both ways? If so, what's the problem? Just send it back, get your full refund and buy the cue from another reputable dealer like Seyberts. Yeah, you may be without the cue for a little longer, but that's the breaks.

Bca8ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Update:

I am sure the pictures helped!
I have bought several cues over the years for myself as well as many others.
All new cues do not always include joint protectors; some use them as an add-on option. However, "new" Predator cues (and shafts) do come with joint protects by default.
They should take care of the shipping, after all it was their mistake.
That said, it is very common for merchants to require buyers to pay for return shipping; its one of the things that separates the good from the bad.

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
Hello,

Our team just got back from the BCA Pool League Championship and saw this thread.

This cue never should have left the shop and shipped to the OP's. I cannot explain why nor how it happened, but it did.

I talked to our GM, and I was assured that we offered the OP a complete "Satisfaction Guaranty", 100% full refund, including shipping fees both ways to/from the OP. It would not have cost the OP a single penny.

However, the OP and the GM worked out an agreement and agreed to a satisfying solution where the OP was happy.

Please have fun with this cue, play with it, and enjoy it. If you're not happy with it in any way, shape nor form in the next 30 days from this post's date, we will take it back in and offer you a Full Refund.

As for the joint protectors, all the shafts come with male joint cap. Some butt models come with the female joint caps, some don't. I am not 100% sure if the Sport model come with cap on the butts.

Regards,

Michael Hoang
Omega Billiards.

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
Mike from Omega is a good and honest person..I've had many dealings with Mike buying from him and he has always been there for the customer...
Just this year in Vegas I bought a Josh Treadway cue from him..
Two days later I saw a Treadway I liked better.....I had already put new tips on shafts so wanted to trade him butts even...He said fine with no hesitation...He exchanged butts with me immediately, no thinking..Just did it...
I have taken many of my friends to Mike because he is always fair....Mike will do you right....