WOW!! Seriously!

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’d like to see Kaci in another action match. He’s disposed of Aranas and Lee Van already. Maybe Chinahov?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
It was one-nothing when I tuned..and I never got to see Alex shoot.
Kaci has changed his rhythm....he shoots at a nice speed now.
....yesterday I saw him one-stroke a ten ball as soon as his bridge hand hit the cloth.

If this kid doesn’t win a world title in the next few years, I’ll eat my ‘68 Joss.

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
in the interview afterwards he seemed as though it was no big deal, he claimed to have run several 8 packs or more, first time for me to see him play very impressive should be a force to be reckoned with as time goes on.

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not really surprise for me. I played 10 ball against him on New York January 2017 race to 6 and he opened match with 5-pack.. :D

Bca8ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not really surprise for me. I played 10 ball against him on New York January 2017 race to 6 and he opened match with 5-pack.. :D

Hard to return the favor after being iced 5 racks.
That said... I certainly heard the commentary guys give the winner break preference, what about the pros, do they also prefer the format that can result in the loss without shooting?

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
4 1/8" Seriously? I didn't notice those to be exceptionally small, I'll to look again.

They are. Playing a little looser since they just changed out the cloth last week. It's my home pool room, and I love that table.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But, but, but.....anything smaller than 4 1/2” corners is just too small for a Diamond. You have to stay in the vertical center of the CB, hit everything soft....and it’s just boring. It forces everyone to slow their games down and play safe. Oh wait—never mind. :duck::eek:uttahere:

:thumbup: These guys play so good it makes me want to quit.

grindz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have to say.....

What a great sport Alex is..... I can see why he does so well..
Attitude.... plus skill.

Td

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’d like to see Kaci in another action match. He’s disposed of Aranas and Lee Van already. Maybe Chinahov?
He did that last night or this morning shall I say . Kaci fargo 802 , Ruslan 786 , Siming 790 ,, looks like the later 2 would be a good match Fargo says she wins 54% of the time to 25

Last edited:

Bca8ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But, but, but.....anything smaller than 4 1/2” corners is just too small for a Diamond. You have to stay in the vertical center of the CB, hit everything soft....and it’s just boring. It forces everyone to slow their games down and play safe. Oh wait—never mind. :duck::eek:uttahere:

Exactly...
I love my GCIII, but I would shelf it for a Blue Label

nicksaint26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He did that last night or this morning shall I say .

And he beat Chinahov 25-18. He has now ran through everyone in Roy's basement except Orcollo! Kid is a monster, I would love to see him play Orcollo or SVB in a long race for the cheese. He has the break to hang with Shane for sure!