Centennial

jamesinyork

Registered
Trying to get an idea on fair price for a centennial in very good orignial condition. Some bumps here and there but all n all very good unrestored condition. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jim

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Table

So the saying go's, it only worth what your willing to pay in today's market..

Triplezero

Registered
I ended up paying $5500 for mine. My Centennial was a rare find. 10' table, triple leg, unrestored, etc.

Attachments

• 388 [800x600].jpg
    388 [800x600].jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 300
  • 391 [800x600].jpg
    391 [800x600].jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 293

zumpa21

Registered
Awesome table!

The ebay Centennial eventually fetched $5700.

I picked up a Model C Centennial (even though there was no model # on it...do they usually have the model number on the base?) I do like the extra castings and counters on the D. maybe if i'm lucky enough to find one of those in the future, I'll upgrade.

Triplezero

Registered
I picked up the table late January. I found it on Craigslist back in November! Long story, but well worth the wait. It was located in Staten Island NY. The table has been in the same house for over 50 years. Was moved once from the third floor to the basement. The pics are from the first visit to "check out" the table. It looks even better now with all the time I've put into it. I'm not really a fan of the green cloth, but it was in such good shape I re-used it. The aluminum just needed a good cleaning. I used 0000 steel wool then finished it off with Simichrome polish. There's a couple spots where the anodizing has worn off over time, but gives it good character.