Size of table 44x88 playing surface

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Regular 8 foot. Pretty sure my 8 foot "plus" or "pro" Anniversary is 46x92.

Last edited:

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
44 X 88 is considered an 8 ft. An oversized 8 is 46 X 92. Also called a pro 8.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i was considering another antique table,not an anniversary

i only wanted an oversize 8 and his was 44x88 and i did not know if that was oversize or not

now i know thank you guys

Dbow61

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Guys, must have misspoke when giving Dean measurements my table is 46"x92" nose to nose Antique Brunswick
4797f1242a80db712f7f4f924ef5abab.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Guys, must have misspoke when giving Dean measurements my table is 46"x92" nose to nose Antique Brunswick

Very nice table!

I think I might of been wrong in a previous post where I stated that the Anniversary was only available in 46 X 92 for the 8 foot version. The link below states that the 8 foot Anniversaries were actually 44 X 88. I knew they were kinda rare, but didn't know they were that small. If someone could measure their 8 foot Anniversary from nose to nose and confirm this that would be great. Thanks!

https://brunswick.pastperfectonline.com/library/BD34D9B3-2089-4654-918C-381488233192

ipoppa33

Shakedown Custom Rods
Silver Member

Yes but that picture isn't your table is it??

Dan_B

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
if size matters, shopping size?
getting the most to kick up your game a notch or 2, with less?

..more fun
42 x 102 nose to nose could be labeled, technically, affectionally a bastard,
modified 9 will do.

table2.JPG

table3.JPG

Dean, you get the colored I took the black, I go first, lag 2 cushions in-play from any
where's in the shadow of black ball. In play is any where between the closest ball to
the center of the table, there is a line there, so,

here we go...

oh'!, your pockets are the three bottom right, mine, the top 3 left
1pt rules with the exception all balls must be pocketed under the 4ball doubles rule.

Dbow61

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes this is my table and it measures out at 92" and the link posted here shows it is a 8 pro/8+ not standard 8, please read your own links posted before you say its standard Thanks

Dbow61

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That pic is just to show what some want for the table that's not mine all the other pics are of my table i think in better shape, do you want to buy it, $2500

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes sir, don’t think Anniversaries were ever produced in the 44 X 88 size.

Brunswick's website lists a 8 "home" "option" at 44X88 for the Anniversary when looking though the archives. Assume that's accurate but just going by the info there for reference.

But in response to a later post, my 8 foot "pro" Anniversary is 46X92. So it had both, per Brunswick.

Last edited:

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Brunswick's website lists a 8 "home" "option" at 44X88 for the Anniversary when looking though the archives. Assume that's accurate but just going by the info there for reference.

But in response to a later post, my 8 foot "pro" Anniversary is 46X92. So it had both, per Brunswick.

Thanks for measuring your table. I checked the archives and never found a pro 8 footer (46 X 92) listed as an option for the Anniversary. I could of overlooked it though. The pro option for all models was just listed as the 9 footer. I look at tables for sale quite a bit and from memory it seems that all the 8 foot Anniversary and Centennials that I see are advertised as 8 foot pro (46 X 92), which makes me think the info on the Brunswick site could possibly be wrong. You measured yours at 46 X 92 so we know for sure the pro was offered in the 8 ft version.

rikdee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Oh yes, Annie's were produced as 8 footers. During the sixties in suburban Detroit, they were in most every room in my area.

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for measuring your table. I checked the archives and never found a pro 8 footer (46 X 92) listed as an option for the Anniversary. I could of overlooked it though. The pro option for all models was just listed as the 9 footer. I look at tables for sale quite a bit and from memory it seems that all the 8 foot Anniversary and Centennials that I see are advertised as 8 foot pro (46 X 92), which makes me think the info on the Brunswick site could possibly be wrong. You measured yours at 46 X 92 so we know for sure the pro was offered in the 8 ft version.

I agree, that kind of "summary" Brunswick has for the Anniversary and Centennials is a bit misleading, IMO.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
They used the term pro to indicate it was oversize (pro size 8 footer), not that it had pro cut pockets.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk