Need help identifying this table

SilverSurfer

My daughter acquired a free unassembled pool table that has no manufacturer's identification whatsoever. It is definitely not a recent product.

The slate bed(?) is made of sheet metal, but the legs and other remaining parts are wood.

There are three pieces of slate with a total length of 8 feet.

No ball return. The pockets are cheap plastic material.

Green felt with round (not diamond) sights.

Do you have a guess as to who made this table? I need an instruction sheet before trying to put it back together.

SilverSurfer

Actually, I gave a poor description of the most interesting part of this table. The upper frame that supports the slate on other tables I've seen pictures of if made of wood members. However, the frame on this table is made of sheet metal pieces that are held together with small machine screws.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Actually, I gave a poor description of the most interesting part of this table. The upper frame that supports the slate on other tables I've seen pictures of if made of wood members. However, the frame on this table is made of sheet metal pieces that are held together with small machine screws.

Are we suppose to guess what the table looks like, because your description is not helping any.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
Uneducated Guess

Could be one of these?

Attachments

• 66894D5B-3E04-4EBB-9BE0-24599AA5CB6D.jpeg
    66894D5B-3E04-4EBB-9BE0-24599AA5CB6D.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 496
  • 807773DC-BDFE-42A6-9F8A-731D668E151B.jpg
    807773DC-BDFE-42A6-9F8A-731D668E151B.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 505

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
thanks for the links, quit a bit more than I am willing to pay for a toy, always new pool equipment or tools to buy :)

Trent

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My daughter acquired a free unassembled pool table that has no manufacturer's identification whatsoever. It is definitely not a recent product.

The slate bed(?) is made of sheet metal, but the legs and other remaining parts are wood.

There are three pieces of slate with a total length of 8 feet.

No ball return. The pockets are cheap plastic material.

Green felt with round (not diamond) sights.

Do you have a guess as to who made this table? I need an instruction sheet before trying to put it back together.
What table?????? No pics, no table.

speedi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can a new member post pics? Not sure. But maybe a link to a facebook picture will work.

The procedure for posting photos/attachments is not user friendly. Not sure if AZB personnel would entertain changing. If you figured out the procedure and use it frequently, no problem. If you figured it out and use it infrequently it can frustrate you.