Updated tip hardness chart?

coxcol15

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know of a more up to date hardness chart other than the one on pool dawg or billiardsU? I'm interested in seeing the numbers on the various Navigator tips, as well as the Zan. Basically looking to compare to Kamui

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not that i'm aware of. This gets asked quite a bit. With the sheer # of tips on market today doing such a test would be a fairly massive deal time-wise.

coxcol15

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not that i'm aware of. This gets asked quite a bit. With the sheer # of tips on market today doing such a test would be a fairly massive deal time-wise.

I figured it was asked a few times but wasn't able to find anything of much help when searching the forum. However, I did find a chart with all the Navigator hardnesses listed

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Just an FYI that I will soon be changing from Kamui SS Blsck to the Navigator SS. I tried the Navigator tips at the Expo and was very impressed with each and every hardness that I tried. Hopefully the Navigator tip will be the layered tip that does not glaze over quickly that I think we are all in search of. Time will tell.

Thanks

Kevin