A momentous day on AZB history.

ChopStick

Unsane Poster
Silver Member
A monument to having to much time on your hands and a reminder that it is never too late to start wasting your life. :D

Attachments

• sev-1.jpg
    sev-1.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 778
Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
So, did he hit 100k yet ? SEV is one of the good ones in NPR. Visits the MF on occasion. Good sense of humor and well liked by all.

Be glad to have him around for another hundo :)

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Looks to me like the OP is just jealous and has far too much time on his/her hands as well. Stop hatin' and mind your own damn business. YMMV

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Congratulations sev! The first AzB member in the mile high club!

Kd

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Wow, that's some serious posting.

I've posted about 15,400 times in 16 years. At that rate, it will take me another 91 years to reach 100,000. Were it to happen, though, I'd be a very proud 152 year old upon reaching the milestone. Not counting on it.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
He's got 100k on politicalforum.com too, but they are all posts about pool in the non-politics related section.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Looks to me like the OP is just jealous and has far too much time on his/her hands as well. Stop hatin' and mind your own damn business. YMMV

It's a momentous day indeed. I woke up this morning next to a girl that I've been struck by since the first time I saw her, 4-5 years ago. Life is surprising sometimes.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
You never know!

It's a momentous day indeed. I woke up this morning next to a girl that I've been struck by since the first time I saw her, 4-5 years ago. Life is surprising sometimes.

Kinda risky to be into that kind of thing with cue sticks around. Whatever floats your boat though! :thumbup::thumbup:

Hu

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Wow, that's some serious posting.

I've posted about 15,400 times in 16 years. At that rate, it will take me another 91 years to reach 100,000. Were it to happen, though, I'd be a very proud 152 year old upon reaching the milestone. Not counting on it.

Not even sure the world will still have pool tables when you hit 152 ;) But, you can make some posts about the good old days of 2019 :)

misterpoole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dont know Sev or what his deal is, but NPR posts dont count for anything 'momentous' i.m.o. he should post in the PR sections to stay 'relevant' here

misterpoole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This thread needs to be moved to NPR so Sev will see it and add another 100 posts. Looks like Sev is way out on the fringe based on that one thread.

Last edited: