Gold Crown Variants

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hold your horses! don't overthink things.... as i posted above. i called Brunswick and they told me that any Brunswick Superspeed cushion will work on any Gold Crown including the GCI and GCII.
Yes, I saw that, thanks. The reply you just quoted was before you posted about that.

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
Very good post Geoff. You are a great Technician & equally great human being. No Ego or know it all kiss assing with you. :thumbup:

Thanks Pat! Good to see you hanging around these parts. You are quite the knowledgeable technician and fine human as well. Don't be a stranger.

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
Very good post Geoff. You are a great Technician & equally great human being. No Ego or know it all kiss assing with you. :thumbup:

From Trent "the turd" from Toledo:
More red...lol "you always have to run your mouth. again i dont care who you are talkin about, you and mark are obviously in love with yourselves"

Trent...You are the definition of a narcissist. Leave me out of your fantasy world. Your name was not mentioned in the above post. Stop with your delusional rants. Let me know when you are in the NorthEast and we'll meet up and talk face to face instead of the keyboard commando stuff you seem to like so well.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
hold your horses! don't overthink things.... as i posted above. i called Brunswick and they told me that any Brunswick Superspeed cushion will work on any Gold Crown including the GCI and GCII.

Then that Brunswick mechanic you talked to should get his hands dirty like everyone else and just go on and show everyone how done....because I don't know of ONE single mechanic that works for Brunswick, but I know sales people do!!!

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
From Trent "the turd" from Toledo:
More red...lol "you always have to run your mouth. again i dont care who you are talkin about, you and mark are obviously in love with yourselves"

Trent...You are the definition of a narcissist. Leave me out of your fantasy world. Your name was not mentioned in the above post. Stop with your delusional rants. Let me know when you are in the NorthEast and we'll meet up and talk face to face instead of the keyboard commando stuff you seem to like so well.

No one wants or cares to hear you make your negative remarks about ANYONE on here. You can't just post something and not whine about someone else. Like I said: I don't care who you are talking about. You can try to talk trash about me as much as you want. The truth is every pool business you have been involved in has FAILED> So anything you say means nothing to me.

My work speaks for itself:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/toledopooltables/photos/?tab=albums

Meet up with you?? AHAHHAHAHAHAHA. You are showing your true colors now. Threatening another member of the forum is what a little kid does.

I was just up in Maine, I would not waste another second of my time with you. To many wasted minutes already. I h

Trent from Toledo

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
No one wants or cares to hear you make your negative remarks about ANYONE on here. You can't just post something and not whine about someone else. Like I said: I don't care who you are talking about. You can try to talk trash about me as much as you want. The truth is every pool business you have been involved in has FAILED> So anything you say means nothing to me.

My work speaks for itself:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/toledopooltables/photos/?tab=albums

Meet up with you?? AHAHHAHAHAHAHA. You are showing your true colors now. Threatening another member of the forum is what a little kid does.

I was just up in Maine, I would not waste another second of my time with you. To many wasted minutes already. I h

Trent from Toledo

Hey Turd from Toledo....My pool table sales and service company is as strong as it has ever been...Since 1991 when you were sucking on your thumb. If you were referring to my wholesale business..I closed that because I make more money doing what I always did...Buying, selling & servicing pool tables... We did over 500 tables last year...Had an interesting conversation with RKC today....He said get out of his ass and earn your on reputation like the rest of us did. I won't throw him under the bus but he pretty much has the same thoughts on you as the rest of us. TOOLBOX!
As for us meeting...No threat here...but we will run into each other..This is a small industry.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Thanks moderators! BANNED. Now back to the topic at hand:

4c90a60b31ef657198a7a5576c294c266g.jpg

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Finally, some pics...

O.K., relying on the experts here to help solve this puzzle. I'm going to see the table tomorrow. The idea of a GCI really appeals to me, I love the 60's styling. A white one with blue cloth, or one with a white base, blue aprons, and gold cloth would be sweet!

Here are the only pics I have. The second pic looks like a Brunswick GCI with a gulley ball return, except the legs look wrong. What do you think?

jv

GCI%201.jpg

GCI%202.jpg

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member

The pictures definitely will help! BUT:
Do you think it is kind of weird that pictures are not even the same quality? Top pic is a Gold Crown and Bottom one is definitely not.

My best guess is the table below, called The house of the lords. The feet do not look original to the table. I would be careful with my time on that one. If you tell us what general area you are from, someone may be able to steer you in the right direction of a gold crown for sale.

c080b41f-4323-4305-8b14-4ca2b85e35b9.JPG

Trent from Toledo

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is literally the name of the table. Google: House of the lords pool table

The pic below is of the frame. Thats my $0.02. I am off this thread. Good luck to you sir!

Trent from Toledo

eoiwVFgpvdRLnmK1Iq00EHrIclmsJRKYfZrRuVNDw3vnckzs70-CfNn4fbrhuVTS4HDOyzc7vbb8YKHiy9goMDeMRA_fW2ISQOCD6g8kpMPgO191qbGZmNGIKLnUcNasIVZ5atfl81RQGwU-tQDWiJAEcOMYeTrtZcOY4JFwT8mkhqdK6h2pvHT2NEilY_GL_0feiXJCB4SoV6NN7LvlC0MLJKQRkNR-XIUkJ-RshfJFQosb237WbWtLsSH1BklzOedizhenJC2L4TIeWzAMSzs0kK0MK3Wx01P2Ao2XpPwbuwKTcPduesSUm0UWjb71qPA_aqeanAPzwSnY2KtNZgFERHYlEyXdZbnkIPScoMrnBvPMuT2Tu7YHiJj8PjhmohMb2SoomsHDhRmDRg-wJ9Q52JK_rRfSeAM0Y_aShjGOSAMbdJDe4ebHX9ImjLpug8V_dvj0nydlhmHgQZCOM5xE2ByZg57hUQzmgRpPPoXHE47fzln5jXlxmaaDNGXp2HDQhFbPaOnfdLD-dJFRwKBkxl4xrrBhnMbJ1fs0O3WQ45yYZ5BwK0n1FXhkzaEW_w_d3CcJWSO0NrJKQqpeexhmnC5PQAM5bptGoQEP2tNHp_lU5w86wlslGO5BEuAPNFRHDdhgyAi_-LQOpyPDawLgEPMDCgp-fwq0yGv7ZQ3ICoG3KM7n3CU6fS8rMEmm0_f3ddWz_YywFr9WJA=w645-h859-no

I confess I'm confused about your "I am off this thread" comment. What did I say or do to offend you???

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
I confess I'm confused about your "I am off this thread" comment. What did I say or do to offend you???

You did nothing. Sorry, I did not mean anything negative. I just meant I said what I thought and I am moving on. SEE POST BELOW. Good luck!

Trent from Toledo

Last edited:

madhatter44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
another pic of white gi 1

Here it is in all its beauty.

Attachments

• 20190124_205559.jpg
    20190124_205559.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 200

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No, I don't find it odd, not as odd as your attitude about this. I just started asking a question, and you've injected all of this intrigue. So, you got the same pics? Great! Please tell me about it. I have no idea other than what I've gotten from the seller and you.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
No attitude and pretty sure I already gave you more than enough of my opinion. Just not interested in spending anymore time on this. Have a great day!

Trent from Toledo

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
O.K., Trent, I get it, thanks. People rave about these in the thread you linked. But then, since it's a bit obscure, probably worth not much, eh?