"Fat" Harold Dollar.

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
Sorry to hear that. My only memory seeing him play was a loss unfortunately. He setup a game with Jose Parica at Brass Tap Billiards (early 90s maybe). I do not remember the spot Harold got, but it did not matter as Jose never missed. Jose was in his prime at this time. I heard later, that match almost made Harold want to quit playing.

I did not get to see him play much that match, but heard from many he was a great player.

01rkclassic

Cell - 937-554-5637
Silver Member
I met him once when I had just begun to play at a tourney in Jackson NC,very nice guy and he had one of the smoothest strokes I have ever seen.Sorry to here of his passing.

allen_jr

CanYouRunOut.com
Silver Member
Harold was a very nice guy, he used to hang out at a pool room in Wilmington, NC where I lived for 20 years or so... I'd always sit and chat with him for a while when I saw him. Always so happy and friendly towards me.

Never got to see him play, but dad says he was quite the great player.

Last edited:

Chip Roberson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So Sorry To hear of this. Harold and I played many times back years ago...I put the heat on him after he made me give up a spot that I saw he didn't need..but we laughed that off after awhile..he was too young for this to happen. He was a good player and well respected aound all of the touny'ies he attended..RIP Hd